OH NO, what's going to happen to Omarosa

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 11:07 pm
I suspect she will become an ambassador to some country or get a job on FOX, or start working on the Trump Presidential Library. Or monkeys might fly out of my keister.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 526 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 12:34 am
@glitterbag,
My vote is that she gets a job on Fox, One America or RT, (Russia Today).
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 01:12 am
@glitterbag,
She'll be the latest addition to some Food Network show.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2017 06:09 am
She will make a fortune off of leaking stories about the Trump White House.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 06:12 pm
@edgarblythe,
She’s turned up on some reality show called ‘Celebrity Big Brother’.......I’m not sure what the goal is on tho, but I tried watching about 10-15 minutes and I suppose it’s about a bunch of people whispering to each other and getting either annoyed or frightened. It stinks!
ehBeth

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 06:19 pm
@glitterbag,
She's apparently been dropping some interesting WH tidbits there. It's been showing up on some political sites. There was a good dust-up with one of the WH male press secretaries a week or so ago.
0 Replies

Blickers

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2018 01:01 am
@glitterbag,
What, you never heard of Big Brother? It's like all the reality shows, it's a variation of Survivor. Instead of an island, they stick 'em all in the house and they do the usual plotting and knife-in-the-backing to get each other votednout until you get a winner.

When it first started 20 years or so ago, a friend who watched it said that if you followed it online at AOL (that's how long ago it started), you could watch them go to the toilet-they had cameras in there. Oh joy. Don't know if they still do that.

Somehow, it kept an audience for 20 years. An audience of what, I don't know.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 28 Feb, 2018 01:09 am
@Blickers,
Honestly, I didn't know........I watched Survivor once and simply could not watch another (whatever it's called, an episode????) one. Has this crap really been on for 20 years????? I shouldn't be shocked, how long has Jerry Springer been on the air showcasing imbecilely?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » OH NO, what's going to happen to Omarosa
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:49:34