Mgmt, help !! Desperation

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 07:37 pm
F'give me, Mgmt, for this dup' but I'm havin' so many software probs this msg to Contact Us might not arrive as I sent it

Guys, apusogize profosely, but something is happening I don'stand !! I had posted something interesting [and that I thought was absolutely hilarious] that seems to have disappeared; so I posted it again, but this time when I tried to access it, I was told, 'Topic not found.' Maybe it's my age or my Alzie's

I'm woozy. I don't know why the Software World treats me as if I don't belong on the Web

But thanks for all your past help or at least try'n'ta help !!

Edited to remark that our Victorville, Ca Daily Press [Today, Wed. 13 I think but I'm not even sure about that] front page wasn't ID'd by day and date, etc. Looks like some kinda huge software glitches, maybe by the Russians, is just tearing us apart. Or is it all a dream...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 397 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 07:58 pm
@dalehileman,
Hello test 1234

5678...just testin'
Blickers

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 11:36 pm
@dalehileman,
Have you tried clicking on My Topics at the top of your page?
Sturgis

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 12:23 am
@dalehileman,
Are you referring to that one with letters and numbers in which your name was spelled out through the posting?

I saw it and then it evaporated. The difficulty may have arisen from its having looked like gobbledygook. If you had tagged your thread as "humor" or even "humour" or maybe "silly time" it might have remained. It may have been a misunderstanding - then again, maybe, it was the Chanukah elves clearing space for latkes and dreidels.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 01:33 pm
@Blickers,
Quote:
tried clicking on My Topics ....?
Yes, thanks Blick, but my PO's both disappeared from both listin's

Life is gettin' gloomier but still I don't get too upset since after all tomorrow morn I might wake up dead
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2017 01:47 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
that one with letters and numbers
Yea Stur. I had thought it specially funny that they're so indistinguishable. I did of course entertain the idea that former group of old girls around that round white table had been on vacation, but has come back

Quote:
I saw it and then it evaporated.
Yes, Gis, I had also, which was reassuring...in a way...because it served as evidence I wasn't lost

Quote:
having looked like gobbledygook
Of course it did, Urg. I had hoped tho the OP itself explains that gobbly usage

Quote:
If you had tagged your thread as "humor" .... or maybe "silly time"
Not sure 't'woulda helped. I guess we're back where the Mgmt jus' don' like me. But that's allright, I lov'em anyhow. But thanks gals, for leaving this'n'

Quote:
maybe, it was the Chanukah elves
Is, probly
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Mgmt, help !! Desperation
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 02:47:31