Do you think he wants me back?

maniina

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 08:30 pm
2 months had passed and when I saw him stare at me 2 Sundays in a row in church I texted him he said wouldn't allow himself to have feelings for me and wi should know why it won't work. He iinsulted my mom 's dress and I Insulted his mom's back a bit harsher. It's been almost 3 months and he constantly stares at me in church said hi and smiled a couple weeks ago and smiled last week. He was looking and staring again this week. What is he trying to do. Also, he had his dating site open for 2 months, sunday he closed it I was wondering if he's foud someone but why would he be staring at me on Sunday if he did..
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 291 • Replies: 6
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 09:17 pm
How old is this guy?

He sounds like he is 12 years old.
maniina

Reply Wed 13 Dec, 2017 01:20 am
@PUNKEY,
33 years old
jespah

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 09:58 am
@maniina,
Please stop making new topics. The answers don't change in five days. Yes, we know you are talking about the same old things. Over and over and over again.

Why do deacons look at their congregations? For the exact same reason that actors look at their audiences and teachers look at their students - it's their job. Full stop.
maniina

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 11:07 am
@jespah,
get lost idiot. despite all that whenhe comes
jespah

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 11:47 am
@maniina,
And you wonder why he's not coming back. He's not.

And I'm sorry you're so hostile to someone who's trying to help you get better traction on your topics.

Shrug.
maniina

Reply Sun 17 Dec, 2017 12:38 pm
@jespah,
your response was not helpful in any way nor do you show any analytical abilities so thanks for trying but to no end.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Do you think he wants me back?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:59:14