breakup

sarah10

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 01:57 pm
hello, i am sorry if something is wrong written i am not verry good in english, hope you can all understand Very Happy
i think that i am not the only girl who has problems with question : should i text him or not? so i brokeup with my boyfriend only two days ago, and i am already struggling with texts, he brokeup with me becouse he didn't had trust, when we started hanging out, he had all tipes of questions, how manny boys have you been with, how long, do i know some guy from them and that tipe of questions, i wasn't 100% honest, i was just like, naah why should i tell him all that kind of stuff he is fuckboy anyway.. but at the end we ended up dating, we were verry qiuck and were in relationship, we were verry conected like friends and like couple, we had really good times together so everything was perfect until he saw some contacts in my phone that i didn't delete so there were those boys that i lied about at the begining, so when he saw that he thought that everything was lie and that i am still in contact with them, i tried to convince him that i forgot to delete them and that i am not in contact with any other boy, but he is the tipe of person that if he catches you on lie once he doesn't belive anything later, i tried with changing my number, deleted people from social media and other things but nothing changed, we broke up and get back together like 5 times and two days ago he exploded and said he cant trust me anymore, that he loves me but cant trust anything, for him this is big deal, so that two days i am thinking what can i do i dont know if i should text him or not, and what to text, did some of your girls had experience with texting after brakeup ? what did you text and how did it turn out ?

thanks for all the answers
sarah
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 184 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 02:06 pm
Do nothing. What you did before you went with him is not his business. You do not have to explain your past.

He is immature.

Find a nice guy who likes you and does not ask about your past.
sarah10

Reply Tue 12 Dec, 2017 02:17 pm
@PUNKEY,
hello punkey
thank you for answer, i thing you have right, but it is verry hard to let go someone you love so much, knowing you did nothing wrong.. he showed me so manny times that he loves me, the problem was just that lie at the begining, i know he is immature on that one, i am confused idk if i should try or let go Sad
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » breakup
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 10:21:56