Am I doing something wrong?

nkmoto

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 03:50 am
I have been a whore. I have fucked more than 70 guys over this 2 years since I started having sex with men.

but I am actually getting tired of having one night stands, but that doesn't mean I want to have relationship either.

I just want casual cool friends with benefit. and wondering why it is too hard for me to have that. It's either just one night stand or those **** buddies getting tired of having hopes?

When I meet the new guy, I talk about how kinky and pervert I have been, and they quite like it at the moment and then it ends up as 0ne night stand. I was never rejected (Not saying I am looking great just I am alright looking) and even if there s no messages after that I don't get hurt but starting to think if I wasn't good enough or that person just wanted a person for one night.

I had few guys I have been having benefits with, and later on they told me I was never serious and they didn't know what I was thinking. but, seriously? they never mentioned about being serious or brought up the ideas.

I have mixed ethnic background (White/Asian) and have travelled well and speak few languages. I am quite tall 6'1'' and average built, not feminine looking at all. and people have this stereotypes, that I would come out as cute little Asian femboy. You wouldn't understand how funny it is to see in their facial expressions sometimes surprised or overwhelmed. I have met all races but Asians. not that I am a racist, I was never the thing for my own people to be thinking I am attractive unfortunately. I have met Middle Eastern, Latinos, White and Black men. and I get down to the business on the day we meet. I am horny and easy I can say. I have never thought about having a proper date and go home and wishing for next time.

Was I doing something wrong? should I be playing hard to get down to have sex? am I being a whore? if I am, I am still happy with it and proud of myself. but if it s not too wise to be, from now on I would like to play hard card to get if that would be manipulating a guy more than being easy...

what is the better options for me to get casual **** buddies without giving them impression I am just one time thing, but still don't want to be that serious? should I be starting to go see people from like social events or bars? and act like I am quiet and innocent? I am okay with my life now but it is just annoyingly in my mind, and wanting for some advices.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 124 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 08:15 am
Yes, you are a one night stand. You make it very clear that's your plan to anyone you meet. So what are partners supposed to think?

You can't have this both ways. Either take the time to develop a friendship , then add the sex - for a FWB relationship - or continue your 'hit and run' activity.

You seem afraid of real intimacy and any kind of commitment. Perhaps counseling can help you figure out why. This all must be getting very tiring.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Am I doing something wrong?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:37:04