My boyfriend wants me to kiss another girl

Rose000

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2017 10:03 pm
Here's the situation I live in the US and my boyfriend lives in Canada I get so lonely sometimes even though we Skype together but I still feel lonely so he tells me" why don't you kiss someone very close" and I'm like I'm not going to cheat on him so I was thinking wait is he going to watch this I texted him that and he said maybe and he says but it's so hot what do I do? and PS I'm bisexual I don't know if that helps
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 598 • Replies: 4
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2017 11:55 pm
@Rose000,
My opinion is that if you are the least bit uncomfortable with that much intimacy with a third party, whether boy or girl, don't do it. If he persists, I don't think he's worth keeping.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 09:04 am
@Rose000,
Kissing won't help with loneliness.

Relationships with other people help with loneliness. Make more friends where you are living. Join clubs, go to shows, go to meet-ups.

Spend more time with real-life people where you are and less time skyping.

__

Listen to roger about your boyfriend.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 09:06 am
@Rose000,
He sounds like a lousy douche who is only considering his own impulses while placing you in an imploding emotional trap. Dump him already.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 11 Dec, 2017 11:41 am
Apparently he thinks you kissing a girl is not " cheating" on him.

Suggest he watch you kiss a dude and see how he likes that.

(This is why LD relationships don't work with young people. Date other people and when and if you can spend time with this guy, then see if that works out. But dont put your life on hold)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My boyfriend wants me to kiss another girl
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 01:59:13