US Postal Service, we deliver!

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:26 pm
So, on Friday afternoon/evening last, I used the USPS Click-n-ship online postage service for three packages.

Tonight, Monday, I just got my order confirmation emails for the three parcels I shipped Saturday afternoon.

Everyone knows the US Postal Service is rather slow (e.g. SnailMail), but who'da thunk that it could even send email slowly?

Shocked

We need to write a new slogan for the USPS. Your ideas are welcome.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 776 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Seed

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:34 pm
you ship it we break it...
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:36 pm
My firend sent me a letter the in november and its january and its still not here yet.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:42 pm
snailmail, email: you name it, makes no difference to us.

This message was brought to you by our friendly USPS customer service.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 07:13 am
I received a bill for my mother in November, that said that she did not pay the October bill. I paid it. Last week, I received both the October and December bill.

Years ago, when I was engaged to my first husband, in June, I got a call from my aunt. She asked me if I had gotten her card with her check. I hadn't. She cancelled the check, and sent me a new one. In DECEMBER, the original card and check, with the June postmark, arrived!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:13 am
Just this past Christmas, one of my daughters received a Christmas card form her uncle about a week before Christmas. Now I know my brother would not send a card to one of my daughters and not the other. Wouldn’t you know a week after Christmas my other daughter finally received her card (of course both cards were sent at the same time, from the same place).

Also this Christmas, we were expecting a package from my children’s grandparents. The grandparents verified with the post office when sending that there was plenty of time for us to receive the package for Christmas. We received nothing. Well, last week we had a notice in our mailbox stamped last notice – need to contact post office to get package by such and such date. We had never even received one notice that we had a package. Sounds like the post office was trying to cover their butts.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 08:17 am
USPS
Unbelievably Slow Processing Sorry.

I think that sums it up.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:41 am
What can anyone expect from a government agency? I think their motto should be we serve you at our leisure.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 09:49 am
United States Postal Service: What did you expect?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 10:17 am
Am I the only lucky one? I'm getting about one week with christmas cards and packages. That's to and from Canada, the Netherlands, and Australia, though the package to Australia was sent Global Priority. In a decade of doing payables, I've seen possibly two envelopes disappear, and about three have major problems. This is not bad at all.

One of the problems was kind of strange, though. Local mail dropped off after hours on Friday in Farmington is shipped to Albuquerque, post marked, and returned to Farmington for Monday delivery. Except mine, of couse. The stamps indicate it first went to Santa Fe, then Laguna Pueblo, and finally to the adressee in Farmington - a net distance of 50' from the drop box to his PO Box.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:45 pm
USPS --
When you absolutely, positively don't care when it gets there.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » US Postal Service, we deliver!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:51:40