Relationship advice - trust and lies

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2017 06:08 pm
Hi guys,

I need some advice from both guys and girls! I have been in a relationship for a year and a bit - a year of our relationship was spent doing long distance while he was working in Europe.

Everything started out great he seemed like a very genuine honest guy and seemed to really like me!

A month of doing distance was his first lie. He told me he was in Copenhagen while he was in Sweden! I caught him and that’s when our fights started. I let it go but in the back of my head I wondered what else he was lying about.

Going forward I have discovered over 30 lies, things he shouldn’t of kept from me. I found a picture at a club of him holding a girl and smiling. I sent it to him and he said out of all the nights I have been out that’s the one night I had a genuine concern that I did something. Keep in mind this photo was taken when I didn’t say yes yet. I said yes to him in May and this photo was taken in April. I found this photo a year later. Before we started dating he would tell me that he considered me his “gf” and would never be disloyal because he ants to commit to this.

Anywayyy I found out later on about 5 years ago (when he was with his ex) he cheated on her!! Multiple times. He said he wasn’t grown up yet and wasn’t ready for a relationship. What makes u ready now?

A lot more lies came out, really bad ones and I kept giving him second chances.

Recently I found a photo of him in Dublin at a bar with 2 girls. His friend took the picture of them laughing and smiling?

Today I found a picture of him also in Dublin with a 2 other girls drinking beer at a hostel. When he was in Dublin he never mentioned girls - only a large group of guys from his hostel.

How would you react to this? Since he’s been home he doesn’t go out. He’s an investment bank r, therefore works horrible hours.

Let me tell you about myself. This is my first relationship (I am 24 so is he) I am very mature and a very classy girl. I don’t sleep around I am Italian and very close to my family! I don’t think this about myself but I have been told I am a very attractive person - my boyfriends friends and family all agree I am out of his league (I do not believe this these are not my words) and anyway it’s not about looks!

I am lost. I do love him, he does and can tReat me right I have seen it. He moved Home - switched his job to be home with me a year later (he got this job before he met me) he came home every month while we did long distance and he does spoil me! He does have an ego which I think takes over!

What do you guys think.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 355 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2017 06:31 pm
Your time line is confusing. Please re- explain WHERE this guy is.

Is this a LD relationship or is he with you, seeing you every day?

emilyxoxo

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2017 06:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
I’m sorry! He’s home now- has been since Sept! I only see him on weekends he was till 1 am every night!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Relationship advice - trust and lies
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:30:45