I feel left out!

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:21 pm
I don't really fit into this forum. Everyone seems to know each other. It reminds me of going to a new school and not knowing anyone. So I am going to say goodbye and depart with a grace and dignity.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,577 • Replies: 23
No top replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:22 pm
Hey, if you stick around, you'll know everyone too!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:36 pm
Re: I feel left out!
swallowed by the cracks wrote:
I don't really fit into this forum. Everyone seems to know each other. It reminds me of going to a new school and not knowing anyone. So I am going to say goodbye and depart with a grace and dignity.

Awwww don't leave.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif

I've been here over a year and I still don't know everyone. Seems I just don't have the time to post that alot of others seem to have on here. BUT.....if you stick around you will soon fit in. For the most part they are a great bunch of people.

Please stayhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/150.gif
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 09:46 pm
I have over 18000 posts and I don't know the majority of the members on this site.
0 Replies

Don77

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:00 pm
Quote:

I agree with Brooke, Don't go give it some time you'll find your niche here, I usually hang in the computer forum,, But littlek told me I could come out and play !!!!
So now I pop by here and say something really clever and littlek sends me right back where I belong Laughing

Brooke
You created a nice following with the belly button ring photo !!!!!!!

Line start behind me Laughing
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:28 pm
Scoot! Ha!
0 Replies

Tyrius

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:31 pm
Don't worry about. I haven't been here long myself. And im usually in and out. I dont know everyone but its always a good place to come by and strike up an intelligent conversation!
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
If you're that disappointed with this place, and nobody knows you (furthermore, your implication is that they do not care about you), then why the heck do you bother to say good-bye?

Why not just silently disappear into the woodwork? No one would miss you anyway...

Oh, I get it--you don't really want to leave--you just want to be noticed and have nice people like Brooke ask you to stay!

Wow, no one's ever done that before...

Seriously, if you want to know people, then you had better start participating. And the best way to participate is to ask questions which will engage others' minds.

To make a friend, you must first be a friend.

General Tsao
0 Replies

GeneralTsao

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:37 pm
Come to think of it, let me know if Brooke gives good hugs. I might threaten to leave just so I can get one...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 10:54 pm
We like ya, cracks. But you aren't forthcoming enough to get acquainted. I've been here about as long as lil k and I don't know everybody either. If you would buy us a few kegs of beer and some ribs it would be a good ice breaker.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:20 pm
Don77 wrote:

Brooke

HaHa!! If truth be known it was the added bonus in the photo. :wink:

There ya have it "swallowed by the cracks"........All it takes is for you to show us a pic of yer belly button (nips included). Cool
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:28 pm

Awww... You know me. Don't you?
You just joined. Give it a little time. :wink:
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 10 Jan, 2005 11:29 pm
I've noticed Swallowed by the Cracks, sorry if I didn't say anything to make you feel welcome. Some of us oldtimers do 'know' a lot of posters, but - contrary to your present experience - overall, we really do enjoy having people join us.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:30 am
Geez. I've been here awhile and have only had some kind of dialog with, maybe 5 people on this thread, though it's been about a year for one of them.

Hi Edgar. Don't be a stranger.

There, that's fixed.

Hi, swallowed by the cracks. Pleased to meetcher acquaintence.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:53 am
hey cracks, dont slip away, we shy people need to stick together.
I put on a belly button ring and all I get is ewww, go wash that off its disgusting. Well, you just wait , all of you. Soon itll be catching
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:43 am
Right back at ya, Roger.
0 Replies

graffiti

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 05:49 am

Are you human? Are you alive? Then, you fit into this forum.

So what if everyone 'seems' to know each other? They don't: it's the internet, for goodness sake! Even those who have met in person don't really know each other. I mean, does anyone ever really know another person? Well, aside from in the Biblical sense: HA!

Being new anywhere reminds us of childhood stuff such as going to a new school. That's okay and perfectly understandable.

If you like the forum, take what you need and just leave the rest: but, don't leave the forum! :wink:
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:47 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Don77 wrote:

Brooke

HaHa!! If truth be known it was the added bonus in the photo. :wink:

There ya have it "swallowed by the cracks"........All it takes is for you to show us a pic of yer belly button (nips included). Cool

Thanks for the mammaries...erm...memories....erm both, emotibrooke!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 06:56 am
It seems many of us have noticed you already. Stick around, we'll promise to play nice, cuz you seem nice. Funny thing is, I thought you were a veteran under a new identity. Shocked That proves it, you fit in, and better stay.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 5 Feb, 2005 10:37 pm
Just start posting....and have fun! The rest will follow..... Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I feel left out!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 02:07:20