Why would someone say they want to be friends with you even if not interested anymore though.

Reply Sat 25 Nov, 2017 11:15 pm
I was with a guy and he say he isn't interested in me ya. The person says we could still do things together as friends. I don't get why he would say that if he isn't interested anymore. Can someone give me some advice on this. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 331 • Replies: 5
No top replies

centrox

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 04:03 am
He means he want to be friends but he is not interested in being with you in a relationship.
asiangal555

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 05:44 pm
@centrox,
Thanks. I think it would be hard for me to be friends with him since I have interest in the person ya. Can you give me some advice on this.
ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 05:55 pm
@asiangal555,
He is only interested in you as a friend, not as a romantic partner.

If that is not satisfactory for you, find someone else. Don't bother this person.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 26 Nov, 2017 05:56 pm
@asiangal555,
asiangal555 wrote:
The person says we could still do things together as friends. I don't get why he would say that if he isn't interested anymore.

you really truly don't understand doing things with a friend?
asiangal555

Reply Mon 27 Nov, 2017 10:49 pm
@ehBeth,
I know what it means to do things with a friend ya. It's just that if he knows I am interested in him already then wouldn't he have some anxiety of what if I like him more since we get to do things together ya. I wonder if that makes sense though.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Why would someone say they want to be friends with you even if not interested anymore though.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:14:23