Can a person like someone just by emailing with them.

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 07:03 pm
I am emailing with someone for awhile. I think I am liking the guy that I email with. I am sad when I don't get any from him. When I do receive an email then I think I am liking the other person more ya. I am not sure if this makes sense. Does anyone have any advice on this. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 378 • Replies: 9
No top replies

asiangal555

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 09:07 pm
Can someone give me some advice on this. Thanks.
asiangal555

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2017 11:38 pm
@asiangal555,
Have anyone here like someone from just emailing with the person. Can you tell me more about if it. Thanks.
najmelliw

Reply Thu 23 Nov, 2017 05:05 am
@asiangal555,
Yes, you can like a person from emails. Their content will give you an idea of what sort of person they are, and you'll use that to build up an idea of what that person would be like in your mind.

Just be careful, as said picture rarely translates seamlessly to reality: the actual person will probably be a disappointment, if you compare them to the idealized version you constructed of them in your mind. Also, and not unimportantly here, it's very, very easy to tell lies in an email conversation.

asiangal555

Reply Fri 24 Nov, 2017 03:53 pm
@najmelliw,
Thanks for the advice ya. Do you know how long to email with the person before maybe being together with them though. I am not sure yet.
0 Replies

asiangal555

Reply Wed 29 Nov, 2017 09:45 pm
Ya I know that I can't really know someone that much just from email. I wonder how long I should email with the person before maybe doing things with him ya. Does anyone have any advice on this. Thanks.
najmelliw

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2017 02:52 am
@asiangal555,
I don't think there's a guideline. If things feel comfortable enough between the two of you, for you and for him, the subject matter will probably come up by itself. I would certainly wait for a while before suggesting yourself, or accepting: you don't know what type of person you are emailing with.
asiangal555

Reply Thu 30 Nov, 2017 03:30 am
@najmelliw,
Thanks. I think I would wait for the other person to ask me to do things ya. I am a shy person so I probably wouldn't tell the person to meet for awhile.
0 Replies

asiangal555

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 03:25 am
@najmelliw,
I think I will email for awhile more with the person. Just wondering. Have you ever tried liking someone from just email though.
najmelliw

Reply Sat 2 Dec, 2017 04:57 am
@asiangal555,
You don't try to like. You either like somebody, or you don't. That will happen during the conversation, I suppose. And yes, I have at one time started to like a certain someone based on email conversations alone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can a person like someone just by emailing with them.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 07:15:20