How to not think of sad things though.

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 05:30 pm
I am not sure why I would think about sad things when I am alone. I think other people wouldn't want to be around someone sad like me ya. Does anyone have any advice on how to not think of sad things. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 324 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 12:11 am
@asiangal555,
I'm not sure about how things are in Asian cultures. For a temporary thing, if I find myself thinking about sad things when I'm alone now and then, I usually just put on some kick-ass songs and play them loud, whether in my house or my car.

If you find that being sad is your normal state of affairs or it happens way too often, as you implied when you said, "I think other people wouldn't want to be around someone sad like me", than I think you might be depressed and should see a therapist. Having some sad times is part of everyone's life, but life should not be sad most of the time. If that is what is happening to you, by all means see someone. Does your country provide affordable counseling for its citizens?
najmelliw

Reply Mon 20 Nov, 2017 11:52 am
@asiangal555,
Well, one good way to stop thinking about sad thing is to stop making new posts on a forum crying out your woes once every (other) day or so.
0 Replies

asiangal555

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 05:22 am
@Blickers,
Thanks. Ya it does. It's just that I have some anxiety talking to people I don't know about how I am sad. Do you think that make sense though. I don't know what to do about that. Do you have any advice.
Blickers

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 09:23 pm
@asiangal555,
Well, if you can't see a counselor-and I think you should consider it if possible, no pressure-there are places online where you can talk to other people who are in the same boat as you.

I found one-there are others.
https://www.alonelylife.com

There seems to be a lot of people over there in the same boat as you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to not think of sad things though.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:17:12