The Monoatomic Gold Theory

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:47 pm
I was wondering if anyone can give any logical lab proven sound evidence for either the existence of non existence of this coined term monoatomic gold.

Please proved scholarly articles supporting either you're proof of this theory or proof of the non existence of this theory.

Also simple opinions and comments don't count as fact as they shouldn't examples like "Monoatomic gold doesn't exist." or "it is scientifically proven monoatomic gold is Real/Not real. " will not stand on equal footing and you will need to provide solid lab evidence or credible sources to support you're claim and if not you will be called out. Thank-you

Also as a note please I am posting this topic as a curious question, please do not attack me personally for my claims I'm not an expert nor posses a degree of any sort but I do consider myself pretty well rounded when it comes to the sciences and judging reason from just people's personal fancies, factual evidence and exsperience from just trolling or pretentious false knowledge.

I am interested in this topic because from either points of view weather it be supports of this theory to the Deniers of it there is no factual evidence by either side presente that I have not found.

It's like there is the crazy supporters of Atlantis, alchemy, Aliens and energy channelers to just the outwrite beligerant deniers who don't give any credible eveidance but just talk crap without eveidance.

I feel that this subject without agreeing with the nuts actually holds promise points of real scientific footing where that I know gold exists within the body on trace amounts and that gold does play a major role certain medical circles as real medicinal agent for treating various disease proof for both claims here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colloidal_gold

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Composition_of_the_human_body

However again please people don't take things so seriously let's just have a rational discussion.

Personally I feel I am a little knowledgable in this area of the physics of atoms, however I am normal sure about the physics of gold and if it could be dissolved to either a monoatomic or diatomic state and be mix in salts to provide any real healing.

I don't believe the claims around this theoretical substance nor do I believe in alchemy, transmutation, ect. I am a open-mindedness skeptic in this.
Thankyou very much
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 472 • Replies: 9
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 10:03 pm
@Momcura1,
I've never heard of monoatomic gold. Please define "monoatomic" in the context you are using it.
0 Replies

Momcura1

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 10:12 pm
Well this is a term coined by a farmer named David Hudson. He said he one day wanted to know the composition of his fields soil right so he did I very expensive anaylasis and found something he could not describe which he called ORMUS or Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements, which he said that he found many the major metals including HD in the form of a white powder which he then describe was existent in every living created and in relative amounts in the earth all over the planet especially in sea water and it also exists as a nerocatalyst in the brain but he said because we do not ingest enough high quality frwsh whole spectrum foods most people lack on the levels of this material in their bodies which can lead to a higher susceptiblity to emotional problems.
Momcura1

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 10:19 pm
Any way it's supposedly gold in a single atomic state which is odd. However I have taken this stuff myself as a serious skeptic and still am skeptical I don't join any band wagon on it. I took it and it made me start to hallucinate, caused ringing in my ears and a weird sensation of static electricity or rather electromagnetic field in my brain. Like I could feel my neurons vibrating or something I can even describe it in language. Anyway it lasted about 4 minutes and all the side affects settled down. Now I'm very skeptical of this David Hudson guy but this material I took did something objective.. Now I don't believe in any of that chakra, alchemy space alien gold crap. But this stuff did something never the less o have set this experience aside to really ask this question again because what I took may have been. Something else I mean there is always that possibility. What I am wondering is, is this even possible and if not please provide evidence supporting you're claim.
centrox

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 03:04 am
@Momcura1,
Momcura1 wrote:
a farmer named David Hudson ... something he could not describe which he called ORMUS or Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements ... a higher susceptiblity to emotional problems.

Sounds like nutty woo-woo to me. Or snake oil. Or both. Don't send this guy any money.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 04:38 am
@Momcura1,
It sounds like the only person making claims about this substance is David Hudson. He's the one you should be asking for proof to back stuff up. Have any of his claims been peer reviewed? If not, why not?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 06:50 am
@Momcura1,
this is more a discussion re: the way elements arrange themselves in their various states . Im not sure it constitutes a "Theory".
Gold has 2 valence states and will exist in the liquid state in room temp water. It is often mined by ion exchange from gold laden water where it occurs at qs high as 60ppm.

Im not certain about the lattice arrangement that Hudson proposed because we sometime make insertions of other elements into cubic gold "defect lattices"in order to create substances with differing electrical propereties or artistic presentations.
Is it some biggy? I think the part of Atomic Theory that els with the periodic table covers it pretty well.

Qs I recall, Hudsons many Physical states occur as neat looking "doilies" of gold atoms covalently bonded to each other.

Thats why its so easy to create an amalgum of gold and mercury by just placing a ring next to a droplet of Hg and waiting a few hours.
DONT DO THAT AT HOME KIDS because your wife will kill you for almost destroying a "Chinese Gold"wedding ring.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 07:02 am
Oh sure, try to put the discussion on a legitimate scientific basis. Spoil sport.
rosborne979

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 07:10 am
@Momcura1,
Sounds like you took a drug of some type. How do you know what it was exactly? What did it look like and how did you take it?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2017 10:03 am
@Setanta,
whaat. I just thought this kid was gonna start ingesting colloidal gold for his/her health,(for apparently no medical reason). LIke that German- Jewish brandy with gold leaf innit. You just crap little shiny pieces of gold leaf
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Monoatomic Gold Theory
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 03:44:02