EX gf called me 2 days after i blocked her on facebook. Confused

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:17 am
Hello, my ex girlfriend dumped me like 10 days ago. I was doing the no contact but made a mistake asking her out for a coffee on Monday. She responded with: "no thanks, i'd rather see someone else". I got a little bit mad by that answer so i just instantly blocked her on facebook and replied with: "give me a call if you change your mind". So.. 2 days later on Wednesday she called me and said: "you told me to call you if i change my mind" and 30 seconds into the call she said: "i'm just kidding, just wanted to irritate you, i actually haven't changed my mind. How are you doing?".. I just said that i'm fine then she wished me good night. When i picked up the phone i told her that i'm currently a bit busy and in a rush so can't really talk much (didn't wanna seem needy or desperate). I tried calling her myself the same night 2 hours after our call but she didn't answer. Also tried calling yesterday evening - she also didn't answer.. I will be doing the no contact from now on even though i still love her a lot..

Why did you think she called me? Just trying to get her ego fed, playing with me or what? I'm really confused..

Thank you
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 490 • Replies: 5
No top replies

najmelliw

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:53 am
@shypshnius,
Hi,

So, given what you said, here's my opinion:
a) She might be a mean person in general, in which case you should stay away from her. She'll just continue to toy around with you, just to mess you up. I think this unlikely though. Anyway, you should break of all contact.
b) She might be annoyed that you sought to meet her again after she broke up with you for being too clingy. It's still a rather mean thing to do, but I reckon she's trying to get a message across that you seem to have problems understanding. The message being: She dumped you, it's over. If you really want her back (and frankly, why?), your best bet is to break of all contact, and show her you can manage without her. Move on.

Focus on other stuff in your life: your friends, your hobbies, your studies or perhaps your work. Get the girl out of your mind by any means possible, because accidentally asking her out for a coffee is probably the worst mistake you could have made in this situation (barring serenading her in front of her window, I suppose). Also, delete her number from your phone.
jespah

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 07:53 am
@shypshnius,
She's a nasty piece of work. Block her calls, too, and don't get tempted to ask her out or anything. You'll be a far happier person.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 10:49 am
@shypshnius,
https://able2know.org/topic/425667-1#post-6537817
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 10:50 am
@najmelliw,
najmelliw wrote:

b) She might be annoyed that you sought to meet her again after she broke up with you for being too clingy.

It's still a rather mean thing to do, but I reckon she's trying to get a message across that you seem to have problems understanding.

The message being: She dumped you, it's over.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 02:15 pm
Like I said before, you two are still playing footsie.

The game playing is really dumb. Push and pull. Isn't it exhausting?

What do you want? Ask her what she wants.

Counseling is in order for people who profess love for each other but can't get along.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » EX gf called me 2 days after i blocked her on facebook. Confused
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:08:12