You my GardenBuddy?

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 05:17 pm
By the sheerest chance is one of my fellow a2k'ers a 'mem' of GardenBuddies ?

I have some 132 passwords now, dunno which one to try, tho just a few 'usernames.' The rules get soooo diffi....

If so can you please contact them, tell 'em I'm Dale Hileman, or dalehileman or [email protected] or Dalehileman or Dalehileman2 or DaleHilemman3, or something, over a period of several years been tryin' to re-register for the 15th time, for what seems like hours each, gave up every time for one reason or 'nother

GB, 'Ts a fine org but if only if reggin' weren't so incredibly involved....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 420 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Blickers

Reply Thu 16 Nov, 2017 11:37 pm
@dalehileman,
I did go over there to register, and it is the standard registration, so there is nothing I can think of I can post to the management over there to help you register with them.

If there is a hitch, it is the fact that the CAPTCHA part where you have to write out the world pictured above is more complicated than most. I'll bet that's the hold-up.

I can only give two suggestions:

1. Have your Better Half help you register another time, especially to get you through the CAPTCHA part.

2. Get a Post-It-Note like the pic below, make sure it is the kind that has glue, and post the relevant log-in-info for GardenBuddy on the frame of your monitor. That's what I do with the login info for the website that contains my medical reports.
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/12/22/15/50/list-1925752__340.jpg

Good luck.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2017 11:30 am
@Blickers,
Blick thank you most kindly for that response, practical and straightforward in every way. Ck'd and sure enough, yo're in my 'Good Guys' Listing

Quote:
... hitch, ...the CAPTCHA part....more complicated than most....hold-up.
Yes yes but only 1'v the diffi's. I was presented with a 2 [same]-word Cap for instance that, by actual count, could be interpreted in 7,643 different ways, depending on whether or not you observed the punct's, spaces, etc etc etc. And I never 'zaggerate, 'cept sometimes

Quote:
1. Have your Better Half help you register
Wow Lick, you can sure say that again !! I'm reminded of a recent Amazon experience where I spent what seems like hours trying to check upon a recent order, finally gave u9p, turned it over to BH, who after an apparent quickie with'em, reported ]back that the pArt I wanted had been sold

Quote:
2. Get a Post-It-Note
Again, Kers, ur right on !! Actually I have 7 such posted around pc screen, each describing a different PW. However my huge mistake was not' separate notes for Amazon and GB

Finally they gave me one, w/ three caps, three lc, and one no. I tried using it but kept getting a message telling me I was turned off for 15 minutes so should come back later. Finally I gave up entirely. But if you were successful, Blick, ['cause doubtless you're much more competent than this 87-yr-old Alzie's patient], I hope yuo will msg their Mgmt, tell 'em thanks for tryin', but that I had to finally give up entirely

Do tell 'em however, that as a former mem' I really did enjoy those few years long ago
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » You my GardenBuddy?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 05:41:13