Same Sex Phone #s

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 12:58 pm
So today on campus I ran into this kid I used to smoke cigarettes and chew the fat with between classes at the student union. Seemed like a smart kid for his age, there was another girl who used to chat with us too. Anyhoo. This kid dropped out but now is back. So I just got his phone number sort of as a formality but also as a gesture like, "Hey, my friends are like you."

As I get older, I am doing a lot less deliberate friend-making, and getting a phone number from a dude was comically and mildly awkward. I spend most of my time with my girlfriend and friends in the same program, and rarely "call up the homies" like in the old days.

Consequently, I threw in a lot of "dude" and "man" and "dude man" as I wrote the number down, just to reinforce the steel wall of masculinity that radiates around me at all times.

If I owned a cell-phone, I think the whole operation would have been a lot more slick and nonchalant.

So umm, I haven't posted a topic in a while; this is all I got folks.

Anyone else have this semi-amusing experience, just barely worth mentioning?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 731 • Replies: 12
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:12 pm
you liked getting his number huh.
made you think of naked smurfs in chocolate
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:28 pm
its like hugging a guy vs a girl... a girl you wrap your arms around her... a guy you shake on hand and slap him on the back with the other all the while making manly grunting noise...
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:37 pm
yup...guys ALWAYS have the arm between them when hugging. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:42 pm
if women had the arm between them when hugging... that would mean we were trying to feel each other up.. right?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 01:43 pm
or resting our tired arm comfortably in between.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 02:04 pm
Or when a guy wants to tell another man his appreciation for him it's almost necessary to use cuss words to masculinize the moment a little, either that, or someone has to get drunk.

I love you, you ****.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 05:58 pm
My little nephew already has the manly hug down. You know, the one with the patpatpat on the back.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 06:01 pm
I don't like the patpatpat hugs like the ones on that Seinfeld episode...
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 06:05 pm
Gargamel, if you do get a cell phone, I'd suggest you get one of those pink leopardskin ones.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 06:06 pm
Women don't feel weird about same sex phone # getting.... Maybe the thread title should be changed?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 06:06 pm
You probably should have just bent him over the nearest car and f*#ed him the ass Gargamel..in like you know, a friendly way....what are you, insecure in your masculinity or something?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 7 Jan, 2005 08:23 pm
cjhsa wrote:
Gargamel, if you do get a cell phone, I'd suggest you get one of those pink leopardskin ones.

I'll think about it. But maybe, instead of leopardskin, I'll get a pattern that involves mtorcycles, guns, boobs, and beer.

Yeah, boobs and beer.

D'ya hear me BiPolar? BOOBS AND BEER!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Same Sex Phone #s
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:09:02