How to become a not as emotional person.

Reply Sat 11 Nov, 2017 12:14 pm
I think I am an emotional person. It seems like people don't really like that about me ya. Can anyone tell me some advice on how to be not as emotional. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 381 • Replies: 5
No top replies

najmelliw

Reply Sun 12 Nov, 2017 08:25 am
@asiangal555,
First of, you are who you are. While it's never a bad thing to try and better yourself, I suppose, don't be too quick to follow the advice of others in regards of what is perceived as flaws in your personality: There are bound to be people out there who like emotional persons.

If you can't seem to find any, perhaps look in other venues than the ones you are currently using.

However, if you really do wish to try and become a less emotional person, I guess you'd have to stop wearing your heart on your sleeve. Probably takes some practice to get it right.
asiangal555

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2017 01:31 pm
@najmelliw,
Ya I think it may take awhile. I think I may try that. I wonder if I can find an emotional person to be with.
asiangal555

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 09:11 pm
@asiangal555,
I want to find someone that is emotional to be with. I think someone like that would be kind to me ya. Does anyone think that make sense. I am not sure yet.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2017 09:39 pm
@asiangal555,
Can you elaborate on what you mean regarding you being an emotional person? Do you have a quick temper? Do you become sad easily. Do you fall in love easily? Are you constantly angry? Are you constantly judgmental toward other people? Do you have an aggressive personality? Do little things bother you? Just need a little background on what you mean regarding being emotional. Give some examples.
asiangal555

Reply Tue 21 Nov, 2017 05:25 am
@Real Music,
What I mean that I am emotional is that I get sad easily about things. I could get sad just listening to a sad song ya. Or is someone I am interested in don't want to be with me then I get sad for awhile. Do you have any advice on on that. Thanks.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How to become a not as emotional person.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 12:35:59