What would a guy think if the girl ask him out to somewhere.

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 03:58 am
I am a quiet girl in which guys don't really ask me to go out with them. I was wondering if I try to ask out a guy first that I am interested in what would he think. I have anxiety that he would say he isn't interested in me. Can someone give me some advice on this. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 300 • Replies: 2
No top replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 04:33 am
@asiangal555,
The risk of getting a negative response when we ask someone to go out on a date and when we try to initiate some romantic relationship with another is something we all face. I have had lots of negative responses along with lots of positive responses. And I have never thought poorly of a woman for initiating a date or relationship even when my answer was "no thank you".

My advice would be to go ahead and ask the guys out. It feels terrible, usually, when you get a negative response but we all suffer that. But that feeling goes away immediately as soon as another person says, "Yes".
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 10 Nov, 2017 06:02 am
@asiangal555,
For a date to take place, someone has to ask someone. Absolutely you should ask guys out.

This is the 21st century. I think most guys are going to be fine with being asked out.

I am a man. If a woman asks me out, and I am available, there is a very good chance that I will say yes. I have also asked lots of women out... I would say that more than half of them say 'yes'. After all, it is just a first date. Of course, you have to accept 'no' for an answer. If that happens, then ask someone else out. It doesn't hurt that bad when someone says they aren't interested. It is just part of life.

If you don't ask someone out, and someone doesn't ask you out, then you both end up sitting at home. Sitting around waiting for someone to ask you is not a logical strategy.

So yes, ask someone out.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What would a guy think if the girl ask him out to somewhere.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 04:31:38