Can someone please correct this sentence?

ajlica

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 02:32 am
I think the new test is more difficult than before. There are some changes, for example, in the listening section, the conversation used to be talked only by two people, but in the new test, some of them are talked by three people.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 437 • Replies: 6
No top replies

centrox

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 03:32 am
Spoken, not talked.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 07:54 am
I would add that the use of the word "test" is suspect. Did you perhaps mean text? Test is not incorrect, it's just odd.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 09:07 am
@ajlica,
Quote:
I think the new test is more difficult than before.

You can omit the words "than before" as there is no confusion concerning what the new test is more difficult than.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 11:57 pm
@ajlica,
ajlica wrote:

I think the new test is more difficult than the previous test. There are some changes, for example, in the listening section, the conversation was between only two people, but in the new test, some of them are with three people.

0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 13 Nov, 2017 06:45 am
@ajlica,
The new test is more difficult because some conversations involve more than two people.
0 Replies

xgendercamboy

Reply Wed 15 Nov, 2017 09:01 pm
@ajlica,
A few errors. Here's a fix,

"I think the new test is more challenging than before with a few changes. For example. in the listening section, the conversation was spoken only by two people however in the new test it is spoken by three people."

Hope this helps you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Can someone please correct this sentence?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 06:33:18