Is there a way for someone quiet to become one that talks more with other people.

Reply Wed 8 Nov, 2017 10:53 pm
I am a quiet person that don't really talk that much ya. Even when I go out with other people that's how I am. I want to become someone that isn't as quiet. Can someone give me advice on how to do this. Thanks.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 278 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Krumple

Reply Thu 9 Nov, 2017 02:44 am
@asiangal555,
asiangal555 wrote:

I am a quiet person that don't really talk that much ya. Even when I go out with other people that's how I am. I want to become someone that isn't as quiet. Can someone give me advice on how to do this. Thanks.

There are several ways and methods.

One is you need to have some interest in the conversation. Care about what the other people are saying, care about their thoughts or opinions and add to the conversation your own thoughts or opinions even if they are contrary. The other people might continue by asking you to explain your reasoning.

The other way is to discuss things you are interested in. Things that you want to present to these people.

I usually find humor in things I experience or read and share them by telling the story. My whole goal is to make them laugh. But this takes practice in how to tell a story in a way that is interesting until you can get to the humor.

The most important point is to drop any ideas that these people are going to judge you. A lot of insecurities are what prevent you from jumping into a conversation.

Pay attention to what they are saying.

There are certain people who don't care what you are adding. They just want to talk to talk.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Is there a way for someone quiet to become one that talks more with other people.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 03:59:37