Blood And Death...Bring It On

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 09:39 am
We will be at war the rest of my life now....I believe that....and who knows what my children have to look forward to...so I say let's get to it...give me blood, give me death, give me slaughter, give me body parts....I'm ready....I can't get enough....
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 658 • Replies: 13
No top replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 09:47 am
HI HO HEY, I am the bold marauder and I will go to ravish and kill and I will be your mentor and Bush wil be your saviour.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 09:50 am
Quote:
give me blood, give me death, give me slaughter, give me body parts....I'm ready....I can't get enough....

the bear is hungry...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 09:57 am
Re: Blood And Death...Bring It On
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
We will be at war the rest of my life now....I believe that....and who knows what my children have to look forward to...so I say let's get to it...give me blood, give me death, give me slaughter, give me body parts....I'm ready....I can't get enough....

If I were you I'd just take the cubs out back and finish them off myself. Then go back inside do the nasty with the mrs. bear, grab my guns and go out together in a blaze of glory. Hey, if you want something done right do it yourself, right? This way you won't have to worry about what your kids and grandkids will face... the bear family tree ends right there.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 10:08 am
uh....wait a minute. Confused
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 10:11 am
Tsunami's can be worse.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 10:43 am
Re: Blood And Death...Bring It On
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

...and then, from out of a sea of dry ice and fancy lights, da Bear emerges with the band. "This is our generation, this is our time, whatcha gonna do about it motherf---ers? Are you ready to rock?" The crowd goes mad as the band launches into the loudest, dirtiest most raucous version of 'Fortunate Son' the earth has ever heard.

Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
Ooh, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays hail to the chief,
Ooh, they point the cannon at you, lord,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no,

Yeah!
Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, oh.
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale, yes,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, no.

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes,
Ooh, they send you down to war, lord,
And when you ask them, how much should we give?
Ooh, they only answer more! more! more! yoh,

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son.
It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no fortunate one, one.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no no no,
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no no no,

After the show, the fans ignore the souvenirs and head straight for the whitehouse. Dubya is dragged from his bed and forced to learn Arabic, and, a la Noriega, suffers hours of torture listening to Rai music.

"When will it stop?" he pleads.

"When you can translate it, moron."

Bush summons up his crusader resolve, and listens. Suddenly, the words start to make sense. "Hey, these are Ay-rabs, singing about sex and drinking, and terrorism isn't mentioned at all."

His thoughts turn to his daughters. "Maybe we aren't all that different. What have I done?"

Da Bear, lurking in the background, nods approvingly at a very good gig indeed.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 11:32 am
Folks, meet Cav..my new personal manager and pr man.....
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:12 pm
But I'm not ready...

Give me hope instead.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:12 pm
when have we not been at war?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:15 pm
Bear, why don't you move to Sweden? They haven't been involved in any wars for the past...I don't know...200 years or so?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:33 pm
Anything for a good cause Bear.

The reason the Swedes haven't been to war for so long is that they are too busy killing themselves.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 12:38 pm
Okay, then how about Switzerland?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 5 Jan, 2005 01:11 pm
Switzerland claims to be neutral, but I suspect it's only because all they have for weapons are those Swiss Army knives, not even good in hand to hand combat. It's also an incredibly hard country to get into, as a landed immigrant, and very expensive. Nice banking system though, especially if one is involved in shady business practices.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Blood And Death...Bring It On
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 12:17:23