DeWalt Removin' blade

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 01:09 pm
A2k fellas/Gals: Open Letter to Our Two Sons Eeily and Nyllo, and
…to one of our best buddies Ekim…for Dale's birthday: [Reason: (1) Might get ch'kl from Dale's style (doubt it); (2) If any of ya a2k'ers own a DeWalt, how in hell d'ya get the blade off]

[Oh Software Spec'l's: You gotta pay 'ten to typeface s'well's spell'n: 'rm' looks jus' like the 'm', "f' " like jus' '' 'f,' " 'fi' like fl [as in fioat,' etc etc]

But My Sons, Ekim: On pins 7 needles for upcoming visit 12 th so...
Please let us know if there's any specific brew or kind you'd esp like…..
--or any food
—or anythin'atall

I understand from Mom [BH duncha 'mem'] that I'm gettin' a new Porter lightweight saw so wanna thank y'fellas [esp Eeily ?] for the suggestion of the Porter, perfect choice, Incidentally for some years now I've used that big, heavy DeWalt which\however I wanna keep [!!!!]

[No, Software Mavens, not Porter the Drink, Porter the Saw]

Mom has told me that it was you guys who chopped down all them 360 dead'n's [I bet you dunno why I can't 'mem'] off our 2.5 acres and thank you for so doin' !! But in the future I hope to use it [Walt] for that very purp [the li'l'n best for trimmin'].

So the problem isd, I need a new blade, a much longer'n. However the diffi isd, not only isd the present worn out but I need a much longer'n for trunkin'. But still bigger prob, I can't get it loose, dunno how. Not the trunk, the blade

So if you should happen to know or know howta find out…. 7 another reason looking fwd to 12 th [!!!! ????] as just liftin' that yella lever don't show me anythin' !! ?? [It swings up at the front of the saw]

Oh incidentally, you might wonder why 'isd' for 'is ? Well, I've had a recent chat with a fella called Stur on a2k who pointed out how silly'ts for me to get so upset about the Software Glitch, and he's absolutely right !! Apparently 'isd' isd an actual word; while it's perfectly okay to use '7' in place of '&', the Software Folk will letcha get away w/anythin' !!

[But fellas, surely one or two v'ya have 'gnized 'nd' as a missp of 'and.' What bugs me is, it's probly the single most common...]

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley

[Oh and for all the Software Speller Progs listenin' in,: The "mem" 's short for 'remember,' which means 'think back to,' and the " ' " after "thinkin' " ' s called 'apostrophe,' nd, eg, takes the place of a 'g,' Ask your boss.]

[And why is today's letter so short. Well, owin' to Software Glitch # 29,557,204 (b), now Mac/Ap Email cuts me off t'bottom]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 296 • Replies: 5
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 01:32 pm
@dalehileman,
Oh, Sftypo Mavens: and 'kl' looks 'zak' like 'ld' or 'kd,' 'pendin' how far sittin' from the screen
dalehileman

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 02:01 pm
@dalehileman,
Ah, and for the benefit of the really curious, here in Apple Valley, Ca where we've lived in ret some 20 years and gettin' old, when we moved in there were 400 trees 'round the prop....
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 02:08 pm
@dalehileman,
Start a lumber business.
dalehileman

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 02:11 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Wow boy Cis I oughta. Whie the boys' labor is free, it cost a fortune to have all that wood hauled away
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 02:13 pm
@dalehileman,
Quote:
'pendin' how far sittin' from the screen
Even 'lzd,' 'pendin'pon the pow of ur mags
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » DeWalt Removin' blade
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 05:09:05