• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 422 • Replies: 5
No top replies

drillersmum85

Reply Fri 3 Nov, 2017 07:24 pm
@Darkangel13,
Do you have any particuler subject you would like to talk about. That would be a good start.
Darkangel13

Reply Tue 7 Nov, 2017 12:46 pm
@drillersmum85,
Books, Music
drillersmum85

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2017 04:05 pm
@Darkangel13,
Hmmm... books I struggle with. Got very spoilt years ago when I discovered audio books. They were (and still are) amazing. Still remember lots of titles after many years. Now am more into TV series, and they are based from books.
Music... I have heaps of CD's but the TV seems to distract me. One book I must revisit is "Overload"... by Arthur Hailey. Most of the time I simply cheat and check out books via Wickipedia... get the gist of the book and then move on. You said you just wanted to talk... is this what you meant?
roger

Reply Tue 5 Dec, 2017 04:37 pm
@drillersmum85,
I haven't read that one, but I used to really enjoy Arthur Hailey.
0 Replies

drillersmum85

Reply Thu 4 Jan, 2018 08:11 pm
@Darkangel13,
It looks like you no longer want to talk. I often wonder if there is such a thing as a "therapeutic conversationalist " ... may end up having to google that thought. I think it might be ideal to be able to chat with someone without the fear of being judged in any way. There are counselors but I hoped for someone not that high up the ladder. A few months ago I had a "good" friend. They disappointed me badly and I have become a bit of a recluse rather than have her back in my life. I'm learning the hard way not to trust anyone.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Just want to talk
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 03:32:20