The Holidays' rave.

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 06:46 am
Why does it have to be eventually....OVER?

Noooooooooooooo! <pout>

Come back Santa Claus!
Come back shopping spree season!
Come back all social gatherings and events!
Come back idle weekdays!
Come back delicious meals, treats, and pies!
... And the guilt free indulging that comes with it.
Come back all the people being so much nicer and more receptive than the usual...

All right, all right... Enough ranting, I'll let go of the holidays being over and start working on my New Year's resolutions...
Oh, wait! I didn't make any... hmm... Does that mean I'm off the hook?

2005 promises wonders...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 654 • Replies: 7
No top replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:07 am
Don't worry superjuly, it doesn't officially finish 'till the 6th. Still time to PARTAY! :wink:
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:18 am
You're right!
On my watch though It'll be 'til the 14th... hehe

I like the avatar, Sarah. It's definitely, err, puckering! :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:25 am
I'm gonna change the avatar,super, it's soo not me. Besides, Britney's not really a role model for me, or a fair representative. I much prefer the chilli pepper!

It didn't even get ONE kiss, and all that puckering was making my lips ache...you should know super, you've been puckering for ages now. If the wind changes.... Very Happy
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:33 am
I hear you, superjuly...it's so depressing when the holidays are over. Smile
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:33 am
Then find yourself a cool chilli pepper! Very Happy

About the lips...... I really have, haven't I? Maybe I should change too. Maybe an eyebrow this time.
Or..... A similar to your avatar, except..... me. LOL Embarrassed
Yeah right! That's sooo gonna happen.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:45 am
I actually have a 'thing' about my eyebrows. I'm always plucking and grooming in the quest to find the perfect arch! I'm not at all vain, but I always attend to my eyebrows (they say a groomed brow can take ten years off)...I sound like a women's magazine! Anyway, I recently went to an Asian beauty shop with my daughter, to have them 'threaded'. It was quite scruffy with blinds on the window (so men could not see in) but it was FANTASTIC, when I went in she asked me if I wanted 'Hollywood' or 'Bollywood' brows...I opted for Hollywood. It took about two minutes, she was really fast and expert. No more painful than plucking but the effects last much longer, and they were the best eyebrows I ever had! Recommended!

Oh, and it was only £2.50! :wink:
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Mon 3 Jan, 2005 07:52 am
Hmm.. I did the threading for a while when I was living in Chicago. There was this Indian lady that I used to go to and I had to wait for 1 1/2 hours usually. She was great! I've been getting them plucked now.

Hollywood/Bollywood brows, huh? I can kinda figure what Hollywood could be, but Bollywood.....?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Holidays' rave.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:21:51