I need help regarding my marriage - I dont know what to do

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 10:27 am
Hello there,

I have been with my wife since 15 years married for 6. We have 2 gorgeous children (3 years and 1.5 years old). I am 33 years old.

2.5 years ago i meet someone, she works with me at the same company, i liked her but at the time i did not think much of it as i was still very much in love with my wife, some more than 1 year ago, our relationship started to get worse, there is no major problem between us, but we just turned into very good friends. Sometimes, we don't touch each other for months.

At the same time, my relationship with my coworker was evolving, we both showed signs that we liked each other but nothing evolved physically. A lot of times we flirted, stayed late at work and talked, never touched each other.

Last month, my coworker got a new job offer and decided to leave work, we were both devastated by the thought of not seeing each other every day again, we started spending more time together and last week we slept together.

From that day/night, everything went very fast, we both feel guilt but we both want to stay with each other.

So, i dont know what to do, i am lost.

Can my marriage be saved? how? what should i do? can i be happy again with my wife?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 454 • Replies: 5
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:09 am
@MrBooboo007,
The best advise we got from the minister's wife before we got married. After a few years, you're going to "see" someone very attractive - like the first time you felt about your wife. What makes you think your second marriage isn't going to turn into a third and a fourth? I believe they call it the "seven year itch."
You're not lost: You're going through what most people go through, but have the presence of mind that your first marriage was the right one. Otherwise, why did you marry her? "Til death do us part." Does that mean anything?
https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/153693/white+lion/till+death+do+us+part
jespah

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:15 am
@MrBooboo007,
Save your marriage by ditching the other woman and blocking her on all forms of communication. Kind of a no-brainer there.
MrBooboo007

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
So do you think feelings towards my wife can be revived? I know my wife still loves me, but i am not sure about my feelings.
MrBooboo007

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:48 am
@jespah,
I am trying to save it.

I have planned and booked a vacation for my wife and I. Lets see what happens Smile
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 02:23 pm
@MrBooboo007,
Of coarse. Think positive thoughts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need help regarding my marriage - I dont know what to do
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 03:43:39