Password problem

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2017 06:19 pm
Using Apple/Mac, iCloud won't let me send email becuse I had changed my iCloud password but not the one for Email. If you even 'stand what I'm sayin', can you help

Where should I go
If TAT, don't answer that
Thanks restya
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 383 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:51 am
@dalehileman,
What I wanna do, is send a message to Apple/Mac and/or iCloud, whatever that'n' is

So mebbe you can help me: If you know how, please send one or both of 'em this message:

Dale Hileman says, "I can't send emails any more 'cause Apple/Mac Email has a different password for me than iCloud does. I'd change my iCloud to match Email but don't know what it is. So either tell me what it--my Email password--is, or make 'em both the same. Thank you." So if you can help Dale, he'd appreciate it very much

So thanks anyone who can help !!
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 11:59 am
@dalehileman,
So I went to New Apple ID Password, tried to reset to match the one at iCloud, but it wouldn't let me 'cause I had used it before. Does this mean I first hafta reset the one at iCloud with an entirely new one, then reset the one at Apple to match it

Software can drive you nuts

...or did I just start that way
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 12:23 pm
@dalehileman,
....so finally went to iCloud, where they told me what my passweord there, was. Surprise !! It turned out to be the same asd my Apple/Email password. Yet still I can't send Emails. Why

[Oh, Software geniuses: 'asd' is probably the most common misspelling of 'as,' which yo'd realize if they let ya hire touch typists]

Ah, and to my sons Kaks Nylo and Eilly Toccs: Back when I could still send emails I had also sent you a link to this OP. So I wonder, if you ever use such links, whether you are reading this

If so, may be we've discovered a new way to communicate: Through a2k !! So let me know if you got this'n'. Yo can email me, lemme know, tho I can't answer 'cept through a2k....
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Oct, 2017 01:08 pm
@dalehileman,
To any and all:

For some mysterious reason my Email has started working again !!! Wow !!! There is a God !!!
…even tho my pantheistic version of Her/Him/It might not agree 'z'k'tly with The Bible

So if one of you fellas here at a2k did it for me, my most profound thanks !!!! ???? You know3 ? You've made my entire week if not month

Anyhow all; so if you get a whole bunch of different messages from me at once, them I'd been savin' up for some time, and you don't hafta read 'em [Having just learned from my most excellent offspring Elias and Kayso how to delete bad add's]

Software be damned…

Nah, God, just kiddin' !!

[And, oh yes, Software World: ''know3' is a missp of 'know,' which means to 'stand, or to be 'on with.' What happens is, the '3' is right next to the 'w' so when you go to hit the 'w', you also hit the '3' (by accident). So it comes out 'know3.' Thus (that means, 'hear me,') Ben tellin' your bosses for years now, you've gotta learn to touch type, allaya !! ]

[Y' hafta do when you see the missp, is delete the '3.' Well, that means to 'get rid of.' Whatcvha do, isd copy the missp, then place the cursor (I r'ze you might not know what a cursor is, but later I'll 'splain) to the left of the '3,' then hit 'Delete'. Oh it's up there at the upper right moist times]

[But again, for the 666th time, 'isd' is a missp of 'is']

[Nono, Software Guys: 'right next to' can mean 'just above.' I know this is tough for you, but if you need help I am [email protected] ]
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Password problem
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:03:48