im back

kickycan

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 01:58 am
Seed, glad you're back buddy! Now what was this about a dream involving me? Please god, let it be something non-sexual...
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:03 am
msolga wrote:
Hello, superJ!
Happy new year! How's the packing going? Have you got the jitters about the Big Move?

Happy New Year to you too msolga!!! Smile

How's the packing? Ehhhh. I'll probably leave everything to the last minute like the usual.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:07 am
As it should be! Laughing

I know you are going to love Boston. You'll have to start a "superjuly discovers Boston" thread!
Good luck! (though you don't need it. You're going to be great!) Very Happy
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:09 am
< I have this feeling in my bones that smorgs is looking for the ultra sexy avatar, as I type!> Very Happy
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:10 am
I vote for the chili pepper again. Chili pepper! Chili pepper! Chili pepper! Chili pepper!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:14 am
Thanks, msolga. That's so sweet of you to say. I really hope to be great too.

So.. just out of curiosity... what time is it in Melbourne right now?
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:15 am
Precisely 7:15 pm as this flies!
0 Replies

superjuly

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:16 am
msolga wrote:
< I have this feeling in my bones that smorgs is looking for the ultra sexy avatar, as I type!> Very Happy

Laughing
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:19 am
I'll lay a little bet: 20 cents? :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:54 am
Phew! I'm back! :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:55 am
I'm puckering.......
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:57 am
Hahahahahahaha!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I knew it! I knew it!

<I predict no further problems in the smooch stakes, smorgs!>

You're very funny!
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 03:01 am
I want to know more about Seed's night with BPB........

Details.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 03:03 am
... however, don't be too discouraged if you don't get immediate results, Sarah. There are only 3 registered users online at the moment, one of whown is me!

OK, good luck!
I'm outa here!

<Now post that avatar again. I promise results!!!>
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 10:32 am
Seed
I just found this thread. I'm glad your o.k.

<hugs Seed>
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 10:35 am
Hey seed...where'd you go?
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 01:45 pm
So there I was a guy out on the town on new years eve. I pulled into the parking lot and looked at the place where I would venture in. Fishmans. Nice little bar / dinner place... Good cheese burgers... and i have good authority that they sure a wonderful batch Tai Wings.

Getting out of my car i walk into the place and was hit it an immediate engery that was just screaming PARTY!

But then I figured out that that engery was no other then Bi PPolar Bear... who's name is Steve. There he was on mic telling everyone they need to get their butts up to the stage and sing their hearts out in their drunken stage.

So not know how quite to apporach this man... Not even quite sure if said MC was BPB I hung back and watched the show snowball. ( I also took that time to look about at all the hot women who were working that night... )

Then suddenly I look to my right and there is this man. He fits the description of our beloved BPB and was seemingly the same man in charge.

Could this be the one i was looking for? The Bear of which is held in such high reguard? Slowly.. yes even a little timidly I walked up and tapped the man on the shoulder.

"This might sound al ittle weird... But are you Bi Polar Bear?"

there was a puase and the stare that could only have come from years of drugs and booze, then a small light clicked on in the mans eyes and a smile creeped over his face...

"Seed?"

there was some laughter and shaking of hands. The busy man stopped what he was doing and took some time out of his night to shine and gave me the run down.

Whats the run down you ask?

Well as i stood by the man his hand would reach out and point to several different ladies... These ladies just happened to be the love interest of years past. There were 3 there, all to see his show. each one looking rather hot, was not what surprised me. it was the fact that tese ladies were brought togther by one man... Bi Polar Bear...

you see people not only is Bi Polar Bear a rocker, but he also takes the time and brings people together... making enemies into friends. he is a true humaniterian (sp?)

The show was about to begain... I made sure and got a seat close to the stage... The band started the intro of the first song and then suddenly from the backcame this man. Long black wig, leopard skin tight pants and a black shiniey jacket... and yes ladies, chest hair was seen and there were a few ladies who fainted from the over powering sight of such a view.

he turned aobut and asked if everyone was ready to party... and then with a mix of music and the loud bang of pyrotechniques the show was kicked off.

saddly I could not stay for the whole show... as my head was still not what it should have been and i was suffereing from a rather massive headache.

After their first set, i told the man, the rocker, the Bi Polar Bear that I had to excuse myself and make my way home. though it did not last as long as I wanted it to, I would love to do it again. And for you who know of the electric engery this man has on the baord... it is doubled in person.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 02:05 pm
smorgs wrote:
Phew! I'm back! :wink:

I wouldn't park my car at The Quay House when I were you, though!

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwAAAFAVHAJk72smZkT1tiaG7tTemHEw60nN0kRKQgi!9mER8oJgGScwrVdyLgwjHaUVlxPkvt8Cn!7Bq*JQpsLoDq9Zw7cG7cO3uuVchHg/ScanImage01.jpg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 04:34 pm
That's one heck of the tale of a NYE event, Seed. I'm glad to hear you went out to meet the Bear.

A2K'ers are just the best.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Sun 2 Jan, 2005 04:49 pm
Walter, your a funny bugger! Laughing
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » im back
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 07:31:22