where do I have to say this?

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 01:48 pm
I want to say it from my heart for everybody here, and for everyone who I learn from everyday,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

sorry jespah and cav. I couldn't find a better place Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 644 • Replies: 13
No top replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:25 pm
Happy New Year Navigator Very Happy

Sarah. X
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:25 pm
Happy New Year, navigator.

There are a few threads with Happy New Year's wishes being strewn. You could wander by and toss a few greetings in there as well!

(try the happy new year thread by bipolar bear, or my little cultural treat thread, or maybe the clicks for the rainforest thread by piffka, or how long can you make my thread get by kickycan - lotsa festivities getting started)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:26 pm
<snap>
Sarah Very Happy
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:30 pm
Happy New Year, Navigator.

Sarah keeps a'changin. Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:41 pm
What do you mean??? You two, Confused Iv'e had a drink you know, I'm waiting for our frien to pick us up...am I posting pissed again? Should I be embarrassed tomorrow? I'm pissed and paranoid.

I'm feeling a lot of love right now...it's 8.40p.m. in Blighty.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:43 pm
Happy New Year, Navigator. Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:46 pm
Sarah, you became a cherub, then smorgs, then a chili pepper, now a ... fish? I can't keep up.

Go have a beer or two for me, will you? Oh, and hold your dominion, and all.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 02:59 pm
Oh I'm just practicing that's all, I'm new to this computer malarky. Someone pinched my first avatar, then my next was voted too cute, I liked the chillipepper (and may go back to it)...the fish is in honour of my new (adopted) fish (see my thread) and when I first joined A2K, in my ignorance I used my real name as my username. I sent a ticket to change it to smorgs, as it's my nickname in real life. I'm signing Sarah whilst 'running in' smorgs, I don't want prople to think I am dishonest and posting as two different members. Just being smorgs that's all! :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 03:08 pm
Look...I changed my signature, is that Better?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 03:20 pm
You could use: "Formerly known as Sarah" to indicate your double-identity is a fact of the past.

Besides the most conspicuous publicity hounds use "Formerly known...." thereby leading enchantment.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 09:23 pm
Not at all, Sarah. Some people change their avatars all the time. Didn't mean to make you feel guilty, or make you provide a long explanation. Just giving you a bit of a hard time is all. But your putting that in your sig might help those who didn't see your earlier thread where you explained your name change. Cheers.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 09:28 pm
Re: where do I have to say this?
navigator wrote:
I want to say it from my heart for everybody here, and for everyone who I learn from everyday,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

sorry jespah and cav. I couldn't find a better place Very Happy

General is a good place for these greetings. Happy New Year to you, too! :-D
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sat 1 Jan, 2005 10:41 pm
Happy New Year to everybody!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » where do I have to say this?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/04/2024 at 05:25:01