Hi I'm in desperate need of help

Pikawoo

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 10:35 am
I've been having severe eye pain this whole year screens hurt lights hurt and my vision is being affected I have floaters and the shape of my eyes look just wrong and unhealthy I have scars and I haven't found a cure my legs look infected now if I don't get help I'm going to request assisted suicide or jump off a building its too much pain for me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 273 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2017 10:49 am
@Pikawoo,
Seek medical help. Go to an emergency room or doctor, today.
Pikawoo

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2017 12:08 pm
@Sturgis,
I'm thinking of killing myself soon they burn all the time inside my eyes I'm in a constant nightmare I want to be normal again. All the hospitals I've been to haven't done anything to help or caused me injury what else can I do but sit in pain?I think I may have cancer
jespah

Reply Tue 24 Oct, 2017 01:29 pm
@Pikawoo,
Do you have a regular physician? You know, a doctor you see every year for checkups?

Ask him or her to refer you to an ophthalmologist to start (note: I am not a doctor). That's an eye doctor. You may also need to be referred to a dermatologist, but since your eyes sound like they are bothering you a lot more, start with them.

Also ask your primary care physician about anything that could be affecting you all over, such as an autoimmune disorder or even a parasitic infection.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Hi I'm in desperate need of help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 08:56:48