Split ends?

Reply Wed 18 Oct, 2017 05:21 pm
I have posted this question a while ago and I am going to post it again, but I am also going to add something new at the end:

I have been losing a lot of hair anytime I brush or even run my fingers through my hair for many years now. I want to explain my hair routine first so you can tell me what I am doing wrong because I know I am doing a lot wrong. My hair is about mid-back length and I always wear it up in a pony except when I shower. I shower every night right before bed. When I take my hair out, I run my fingers through it getting any snags out. When I do this, I lose about 15-20 hairs. It seems like each time I run my fingers through, there is always hair that comes out. When I shower, I use Bed Head repair #2 (blue bottle) conditioner every day and Bead Head repair #2 shampoo every other day. When I use the conditioner, I rub it in on my scalp and down the length of my hair. After that I leave it in for about 2-3 minutes. When I get out of the shower, I squeeze the water out and put my hair in a Turbie Twist towel. I wait and do other things for about 5 minutes and then take my hair out of the towel. Then I brush my hair to the side because it is the easiest for me with a Wet Brush. When I have all the tangles out, I pull all the hairs out of the brush which is a handful of about 50 hairs. Then I run my hand through my hair a couple more times, again, picking more hair off my fingers and hands. Then I put it up into a pony tail and clean up the hair on the floor. I go to bed and the next day it stays in the same pony tail from the night before until I take a shower again that night. Can split ends cause this to happen? I believe I have them, but I don't know?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 188 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Split ends?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:09:02