I have an itchy ass

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2017 10:47 pm
I've had a really itchy ass/ass hole for about a year now being on and off but now it's back and worse than ever does anyone know how to stop this and what it could be.
I am 14 I am a boy and this itch at my ass and also my testicles are really starting to cause negative affects to my life and are causing me to not sleep and is also making me really agitated at all times and is turning me into a very agresive person. I hate it I've heard baby/talking powder works but I've tried that and it just hurts but I haven't heard of any other treatment. Someone help please I can't go to the doctors as I don't wasn't to talk to my parents about this due to my anxiety and uncomfort. This is a big issue to me and is starting to cause depression please help I beg 🙏😭😭😳
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 215 • Replies: 5
No top replies

engineer

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 07:36 am
@James3001,
1) Up your hygiene, wash regularly, don't do sports then sit around in wet clothes.
2) Get some hemorrhoid cream at your local drug store. Don't go with the generics, get a well known brand. That will give you temporary relief so you can sleep.
3) Talk to your doctor/parents. You aren't the first person to have this problem.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 11:19 am
@James3001,
PreparationH
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 12:59 pm
You MUST go to a Dr.

You could have pinworms or or jock itch.

Tell your folks you need a physical.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 02:46 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:

PreparationH

Good choice, but has the same active ingredient as the products sold as hydrocortisone. Over the counter it's 1%. Five and ten percent can be had by prescription.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 17 Oct, 2017 06:22 pm
@roger,
Thank you Rog for that report
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I have an itchy ass
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/12/2024 at 06:21:02