I don't know if I'm bisexual

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 09:06 pm
Okay so I'm 16 years old and have been questioning my sexuality for 3-4 years. I have kissed guys before and enjoy it but I've never kissed a girl. I feel like I have feelings for girls though. Also, I have a had a huge crush on one of my best friends for 2 years. She doesn't know I'm questioning my sexuality or that I have a crush on her. She has never dated anyone and never discusses her feelings. We will cuddle sometimes, but she doesn't consider us anything more than friends. I have no idea what to do and my feelings are getting stronger and it kills me to be around her. Help!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 373 • Replies: 2
No top replies

dre0017

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:38 am
@abby9876,
If you like or attracted to both genders then you are bisexual. If your friend bisexual or lesbian? If she is then tell her how you feel about her and see what happens. If she isn't then learn to accept that and continue as friends. Also it is okay to be bisexual.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 06:41 am
It's not unusual for same sex crushes. And you are getting physically close to her with the hugs, which could be stimulating for you, sexually. Young girls are so much more physical with each other at your age. Hugging, sleeping with each other, touching each other. Guys don't do that with

Can you imagine cuddling with a guy and getting as close to him as you are with your female friend?

Just askin'. I would hate you to make a decision on something when you are so young and inexperienced.

Your friend may not be willing to move your relationship into something more. Maybe she, too, is going thru an exploratory stage. There's nothing wrong with being Bi. I just don't think you have enough information about yourself to declare that for sure.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I don't know if I'm bisexual
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 05:50:18