0

Info about the world

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2017 03:59 pm
I am Sicilian born and raised.
I was curious and I did not believe the story tell by my teacher about II world war and Mvssolini.

How come this man from one day to another followed another insane figure like Hitler and all in a sudden. Became antisemitismo ? Why so hate vs Jews ?

Teacher said because they're bad because they're criminals .

I did not swallowed , so then one c'รจ in England I started to study and I was actuLly promoted by the teacher once I asked that my thesis for diploma would be Mvssolini and 2 ' world war. I was applauded . Why . ? I then discovered

Why in Italia a men like mussolini is banned and in England his bust is on the mean museum ?

More question . I then understood who run the world and I do not like it

centrox

1  
Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2017 11:55 am
Banned in Italy? there is a bust of il Duce at Villa Carpena (Forli, Emilia-Romagna).

https://images.imgbox.com/d9/f5/M0gG4RkT_o.jpg

You can buy them on Amazon. 40 Euros.
https://images.imgbox.com/3c/7b/UJHlIW7o_o.jpg
bgg6006

1  
Reply Sat 1 Jun, 2019 06:22 am
@centrox,
A great deal of history is distorted using facts for their purpose. You may say how do facts distort truth?? Penicillin has killed people who were unaware of its allergic potential even though it was designed to save,, we can say penicillin is a killer. Fascism was designed to rectify uncontrolled malignant corrupt government, never did its doctrine incorporate genocide or racial superiority. Deutsch Nazism is not, never was Italian Fascism,, two different doctrines outlined in writing for all to review rather than just categorized together. In fact while Duce held government until 1943 he never allowed for the deportation of Italian Jews to Germany or incarceration as Hitler requested. His Statement to his cabinet was "we will never do that, we are fascist not barbarians". Although he wrongly gambled by taking away some civil rights in 1938 in order to attain future military support for upcoming ambitions, the fascist policy and practice towards people in general (minus the mafia) made Italy the third safest place in Europe for Italian Jews and refugees from neighboring countries after Denmark and Bulgaria during the war period. Now if you want to compare national atrocities committed by England and the U.S. around the world in the last 200 years under the flag of democracy, you can start by spending several weeks in the Library of Congress just reading and viewing actual pictures in Washington DC. I won't mention specific information out of fear of its removal. Truth is a tough pill and never reflected in the vanity mirror.
bgg6006

1  
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:15 pm
@bgg6006,
The Italian occupation forces in southern France also saved 40,000 Jewish people from the attempted Vichy French militia which was rounding up Jews for the Nazis after Frances collapse, by the immediate intervention of the Italian army. Thousands were also saved this way in Croatia and Greece.

bgg6006

1  
Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 01:18 pm
@centrox,
40,000 Jewish people were saved in France by the Italian occupying army under orders of Duce when the Vichy French were rounding them up for Germany. Thousands more were saved in Croatia and Greece against the wishes of the Nazis.