Small problem.

Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 12:55 am
I did a bad search(adult) in a youtube video downloading website.Then I downloaded an adult video from it.After several months I visted that website for downloading a song(youtube video downloading website),I noticed that websites recent downloads showing feature. When I downloaded the adult video may be it showed in the recent downloads.Does I am guilty of it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 523 • Replies: 8
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 03:31 am
@Romeron,
You have two YouTube histories that you need to clear. The history of your searches for videos, and the history of videos that you watched.

This should tell you how to do it:
http://support.google.com/youtube/answer/95725?hl=en

If it is unclear, google something like "clear youtube history" and you should find endless tutorials. It's how I found the link I just gave you. I picked this one because it appears to me to come from an official source. (Google runs YouTube I think.)

EDIT: Although I notice that you mention a website for downloading from YouTube, not YouTube itself. If you are worried about a history on a third-party download website, you'll probably need to check their help page or something. Or perhaps google "clear XXXX history" with XXXX being the name of whatever website you are concerned about.

I couldn't give a more specific answer about a third-party download website without knowing the name of website.
Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 04:44 am
@oralloy,
I didn't signed in the youtube video downloading website,so no history arises.Can you answer the question once more by reading the question.
Olivier5

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 06:01 am
@Romeron,
Yes, you do are guilty.
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 06:38 am
@Romeron,
Romeron wrote:
I didn't signed in the youtube video downloading website,so no history arises.Can you answer the question once more by reading the question.

Signing in may not be necessary. You could be tracked by cookies for example.

I re-read your question. I am not sure what more I can add.
Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 07:01 am
@Olivier5,
How,I didn't uploaded the video from phone or uploaded the video from url,I just did a bad search and downloaded the video.but that youtube video downloading website may be showed that video in the recent downloads that contain other videos downloaded by others(users).It was replaced by other video because of lot of other downloads of others.
0 Replies

Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 07:25 am
@oralloy,
The video that I downloaded may be showed in the recent downloads that contain other users downloaded video until it was replaced by others recent downloads.What is your thought on it.
oralloy

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 07:46 am
@Romeron,
It's possible. But if it isn't connected to you in any way, and if it has long since been displaced by more recent downloads, then it shouldn't be anything to worry about.
Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 11:42 am
@oralloy,
Thanks.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Small problem.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 01:47:53