I feel a deep connection and Love to someone I never met.

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 02:17 am
Hey, I was born in 1983, April In-fact, My Great Grandmother who was always a big mystery and now sort of an obsession to me died February of that year, She was 88. She abruptly left this world after an accident at home. Anyways, I'm obsessed with her. I'm Fascinated and I don't know why, I was first born that Year. Another 2 followed, Which funnily enough 3 Family Member died that year, and 3 Followed into this world.

I've always Known her. Though I have never really met her. I was told when she was Dying, She was talking to my Mothers belly, You Know to me. I just feel so connected with her time. The way she lived, Spoke and acted. I just feel her on a level I can't explain. It's so utterly confusing. I feel like Things are so clear, About her. Then I go back look at photos and those Ideas and Thoughts turn out so real. I feel connections to area's in my City (Where I found out she was frequently visiting) I feel like I know her, Like actually did. But Never truly did. Please Help!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 385 • Replies: 5
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 07:14 am
Anything is possible. Study her life and see why it has touched you so deeply.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 07:22 am
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Those feelings are fine, but are they leading you somewhere? How long have you been 'following' them?

If a path leads you nowhere, or is just a light at the end of an endless tunnel,
Switch Trails.
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 08:40 am
@Leadfoot,
The Past Year or so. But Throughout my Childhood she was always 'There' I just feel her presence. Weird I know but. I do Honestly believe I was her. Why else get these so clear feelings and Memories.
0 Replies

Romeron

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 01:41 am
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
All will die in one day.Why are you worring about one you never sawed,worrying about someone you sawed have some meaning but you are doing a worthless thing.
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Mon 9 Oct, 2017 12:21 pm
@Romeron,
Far From Worried, Intrigued Infact, It's just so confusing, I don't know if It's a heavenly or Reincarnated sign, But shes living through / In me each day.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I feel a deep connection and Love to someone I never met.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 01:32:25