Nudity in movies causing jealousy

Reply Sat 7 Oct, 2017 11:43 pm
I am not insecure at all. I think of myself as a very strong and secure women. But I have problem when excessive female nudity in movies that are placed only to pleasure men. A random breast doesn't bother me if it adds to the story.?

My problem is that movies show the "privates" of a women in front of my BF. No story needs that. I recently watched a movie with my husband and it showed a very attractive, fit nude women, smiling seductively clearly trying to arouse men. It soomed to her "bottoms" showed trimmed hair and almost lips.?

The scene was pointless and unexpected. It is immoral to film this trash and showed it to kids and men.?
I feel bad for the girls who are paid to be broadcast to kids and men everywere. ?This content should not be shown in family entertainment where viewers did not sign up to see that.
My issue is that is disrespectful of women to show exposed women purley to shock the audience. ?While some scenes are acceptable, most are not.

Thoughts? Experiences with this with bf or husband?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 438 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 8 Oct, 2017 10:20 am
@summerlily72,
So don't watch movies or television shows with gratuitous nudity. If you feel like you need to control what your husband watches, let him know it bothers you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nudity in movies causing jealousy
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 05:12:40