I love a girl

Jamming

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 08:08 am
I am in the same classroom with the girl i love and ive loved her for 2 years but i never said anything to anyone(you know friends can get very annoying ) and the main reason is that im afraid that she doesnt like me back so ive been observing.I see her everyday but she is not one of my friend (im not so socially active) and every now and then she looks at me, i dont know why but i think that she wants to see if i am looking at her.Amd another thing i dont undestand is: why does she always say to me before asking a question: (my name) you know everything so can you answer... but i think she says this because im the best student or because she is an opportunist.So i thought maybe she loves me but recently she did another thing, our philosphy teacher organized a debate and i partecipated and when it ended he asked our class who won the debate(the teams were composed by 3 students) and sge voted against me.What should i do?i dont know how to talk to her(she just ask me some questions about school) and most importantly i dont know if she likes me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 303 • Replies: 1
No top replies

SOMP

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 08:27 am
@Jamming,
From my own experiences - you are never going to know if she likes you if you don't speak to her.

In the situations you have described, there is nothing in them that seems to indicate feelings towards you one way or another - positive or negative.

If you are in the same classes as this girl, there are plenty of things you could talk to her about. Realistically, for her to like you, she is probably going to need to get to know you. Ask her a question about an assignment. Say hello to her when you see her. See where it goes from there.

Good luck
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I love a girl
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:24:24