Needing advice

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:09 pm
My male partner and I have been together for 9 years. I am female and 10 years younger than him. Early on in the relationship I began to suspect he was bi as i am it disnt appear to be a big issue. The only problem now is I believe he is gay not bi. Our sex life is sporadic at best. When he is drunk and we are having sex he talks about being with a man. He says really graphic things. We went away on holidays to the beach which I love. He found out there is a nudist beach and became extremely excited and asked if i wanted to go check out some cock. When I ask him straight out if he is gay he avoids me and becomes angry. I just about have to beg to get sex. As soon as we have a conversation about being gay all of a sudden he wants sex. He is terrified at the thought of anyone finding out he has had sex with men. Any advice please
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 311 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:13 pm
@Confused76,
Why are you staying with him?

Whatever his situation is with his sexuality, you are clearly not happy. You don't have to hang around while he figures himself out.
0 Replies

JessieJane

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 12:08 am
@Confused76,
He's gay. Move on.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Needing advice
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 09:05:41