How's everyone doing with this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,264 • Replies: 20
No top replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 08:55 am
Worked on clearing snow all day yesterday and it was NOT fun! The chill factor was horrible and I would rather have been at work Rolling Eyes . Were under a level 3 snow emergency and only emergency vehicles allowed on the road. Everything was shut down....including the mall.

Baaaaaaad for last minute shoppers! :wink: HUGE snow drifts everywhere. Even on top of the roof! Geeesh!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/drift_on_roof.jpg

My dad got him a new snow blower for his JD and gave me his. So I was thinking that the job would be easy. HAHAHA!!!! NOT
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 09:00 am
Yikes!

All I can say is why shovel snow when there are perfectly good places to live where you don't have to put up with it....
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 09:05 am
Brand X wrote:
Yikes!

All I can say is why shovel snow when there are perfectly good places to live where you don't have to put up with it....

Yep!!!!!!! Exactly what I was thinkin' all day yesterday! Florida here I come Exclamation
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 09:27 am
Ah, then you'll be shoveling hurricanes... Shocked
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 09:38 am
............or hanging chads. I don't know that they were all recovered.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 10:18 am
Brand X wrote:

You're probably right http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif

SIGHS
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 10:29 am
justa_babbling_brooke wrote:
Brand X wrote:

You're probably right http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/lmfao.gif

SIGHS

Just come here to north Georgia, a little cold in winter, a little hot in summer, perfect springs and falls....just right :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:13 pm
Hey, justa_b_brooke - Setanta was wondering if you knew where the power was lost in O_hi_o. Thanks, ehB.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 03:34 pm
I was just being thankful that I don't have to shovel any snow this weekend and then our main drain pipe blocked up for the second time this week, so calling the plumber I went, sigh!
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 04:08 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Hey, justa_b_brooke - Setanta was wondering if you knew where the power was lost in O_hi_o. Thanks, ehB.

ehBeth, speaking of hanging chads (okay, that was just me): I blame Ohio. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 04:43 pm
Well, the plumber has come and gone and I'm happy to report that we're all unplugged. The bad news is that we need a new septic tank (going in Monday), which I'm sure you all know, isn't cheap, but the good news is, we are expecting flurries tonight and we may have a white Christmas after all ;-D
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 04:56 pm
everyone gets white christmas but me Sad i want a white christmas... sniff sniff
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:15 pm
Seed wrote:
everyone gets white christmas but me Sad i want a white christmas... sniff sniff

I don't either. Come on, Come on a'my house! :wink:

[size=7]does he know i don't celebrate christmas? nobody tell him, k?[/size]
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:20 pm
here i come... can we spin the dreidel when i get there?
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:27 pm
Seed wrote:
here i come... can we spin the dreidel when i get there?

Oh, yes, we can definitely 'spin the dreidel,' Seed. Cool
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:37 pm
and thats not a dreidel in my pocket... im just happy to see you
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:46 pm
Very Happy Razz
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 07:50 pm
oh the fun we could have miss. young
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Fri 24 Dec, 2004 08:17 pm
ehBeth wrote:

Hey ehBeth....... tell Setanta that I think the biggest outages were in the southern Ohio. (Chillicothe, Dayton, Cincinnati) Although there was loss of power in spots all over the state.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shovelin' snow, shovelin' snow...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 12:55:01