Transposed

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2017 11:41 am
To anyone curious about the mixture of caps and lc in my last postin ': Experimentin' w/ Edit, Transformations: I wonder if anyone but me has bemoaned the lack of choices: For instance don't anyone think there oughta be an easier means to just reverse two letters, like in 'able2konw.org'

It seems so obvious, you oughta be able to highlight 'em, right c]lick, nd get a choice of 'transpose' [sp, sp, ackd]

Mebbe it's just me, mebbe I'm the world's worts tig h tpist (world's worst typist); but surely among you 99,999 other p'ticip't's there must be somebody who has wished for it !! ??

(By coincidence, doncha think there oughta be a similar way to for the Speller to detect that '[' ; some way to convince 'em that they hafta look for the very most obvious ones , like, 'nd' for 'and' and 'isd' , for 'is,' etc etc etc etc ...on & on....)

I ge t the most distinct i pression [sp] that the Software 'Experts' hire the Speller Crewe on the basis of IQ, the lower the better....or zit jus' me...

http://www.abbreviations.com/term/1387848

[W/'nother 'zample fm above: 'i pression'. Haven't you also wished a million times that it'd take fewer strokes...

[No no, Software Geniuses, not to jko, but to correct the spellin']

[W/ most sincere apolos [apologies] to the esl for all the abbrs, and with offer to a2k Mgmt: I'd be most happy at the slightest objection, to edit this entire postin' to your complete satisfaction !! Just ask me. But Mgmt, pse pse pse don't delete this'n !! Thanks millions]

[Oh and pse pse pse please pleasestop the bott of the Ed Box jumpin' up & down, up & down, up..... ]

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 260 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Transposed
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:03:24