Torn between 2 men who love me?

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 12:41 pm
Somehow I got myself mixed up in a situation and here it is:
Man #1 I was dating for several years and we had our ups and downs, most about his poor financial situation and decisions. Then he lost his job 6 months ago but professes he loves me, says I'm the love of his life and wants me to wait until he gets another job and then marry me. We are very sexually compatible and share common interests.
Man #2 I met some time ago during one of my breakups with Man #1. He is kind, financially secure and very easy to get along with. Trouble is he has some sexual issue which only allows oral sex, which I don't find totally satisfying. He also lives about 90 minutes away and works 5 1/2 days per week, so we see each other during the weekend but no other time. Man #2 says he loves me and I'm the love of his life.
I am a professional making a good living and was married for almost 30 years before my husband's untimely demise from illness. I am still raising 2 kids but do want to be settled.
This may sound crazy; but I really care for both men for who they are; however, I really can't make a lifetime commitment to Man #1 because of his financial status (I'd end up funding his lifestyle) and I am concerned about Man #2 because of the sex issue. He seems interested in sex but I don't respond to him anywhere's near Man #1.
I make a good living and have a fair amount of assets and don't want to be with anyone who "drags me down" and in fact, would be much more comfortable with someone who has money of their own since I want to travel, etc., just like I did with my late husband.
I don't want to hurt anyone but this is unfair to both Men and myself. How do I decide which way to go?
Your advice is appreciated.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 440 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 01:18 pm
These two are your only choices?

I'd look for more options. Both have major flaws.
0 Replies

centrox

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 02:25 pm
Maybe I am too perfectionist, but I don't want to be with any woman if she sees me as one of a number of "choices", even if that number is as low as two, and even if she chooses me over the other guy. I want to be with someone where, for her, it's me or no-one. I think that's what I deserve and what I am entitled to expect. These guys deserve better. Also, you seem a little cold, talking about your husband's "untimely demise", and weighing these guys up as if they were horses or used cars. Do them a favour and move on.

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Torn between 2 men who love me?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 06:21:53