Are These Bipolar Symptoms?

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 01:02 pm
Hi, I may be 14, However, I'm quite different to everybody else. I struggled with Anxiety and Depression for almost almost a year. And Social Anxiety at that. I had some stuff to help rid me off the anxiety, herbal stuff. Today my behaviour was more than a cause for concern, Talking extremely fast, More Confident, Feeling great. But was some what damped when over the slightest thing, Such as not getting my Dinner in School, Then a friend avoiding me. I became Moody, Melancholy and Irritable, I just don't really know whether I'm acting this out (Although I know I'm not) I Still think I am doing so.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 422 • Replies: 9
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 01:03 pm
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Hang in there, Hold, things can get better as y' grow up
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 01:12 pm
@dalehileman,
I just wish I knew if this was what I think it is.
jespah

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 05:17 pm
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Lots of people in your age group have issues with anxiety, not fitting in, and a lot of emotional highs and lows.

That having been said, I don't want to sound as if I am dismissing your concerns as nothing. If they bother you, ask your folks if you can talk to your pediatrician, or speak with the school nurse or counselor about how you are feeling. If these people aren't your cup of tea, you can try your pastor (if you have one), a trusted adult, or of course your parents or an older sibling. It's whoever you feel most comfortable talking to, okay?

There is absolutely no shame in talking to someone. And caring enough about your health to have questions is an incredibly mature and intelligent thing to do! In the meantime, hang in there. Lots of us were awkward and moody teens. We remember it was a tough time but we can also tell you that it does indeed get better.
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 11:42 pm
@jespah,
Thank You, Unfortunately Parent's wouldn't understand and Brother would Dismiss it too.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 06:07 am
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Wouldn't or didn't? You never know until you try.
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 09:29 am
@Leadfoot,
Shold I say, Have?
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 02:06 pm
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Quote:
I just wish I knew if this was what I think it is.
Golly, HaveAnd, dunno; while I'm sure [other] a2k 'sperts will 'mend prof 'sperts like the shrink. I've long maintained they shud be cheaper and more readily available

Bt meantime 20, please don't do anythin' rash. When I was a kid I'z sui too, but now the single happiest guy in the Visible Universe, largely 'cause I get to do this kindsa stuff all day, my BH takes such good care'o'me, and I don't hafta do anythin t'all beside occasionally carry a heavy object

Oy hea, also occasionally 'move a stubborn jar cap

Anyhow NotTo, like I said hang in there !!!
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2017 03:48 pm
@ToHaveAndNotToHold20,
Then they aren't the people you should be talking to about this.

I gave you a bunch of other suggestions as to who to talk to. Try at least one of them. And I mean really try and not just dismiss the suggestions out of hand.
ToHaveAndNotToHold20

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2017 01:39 am
@jespah,
Thanks Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are These Bipolar Symptoms?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:22:25