Sexual intimacy is vital for me and my boyfriend has a very low drive

trafn08

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2017 05:16 pm
I've been with my boyfriend for about three months and our sex life has been an uphill battle from the start. He has performance anxiety which has definitely gotten better in the last month or so. We went through a phase where the sex was amazing and frequent for a few weeks and now it's plummeted all over again. I'm aware that it must be frustrating for him as well, but this is leaving me feeling totally inadequate and like he isn't attracted to my physical appearance at all.. My self confidence is something I struggle with and this is eating away at me. I've tried being patient and waiting for my boyfriend to initiate intimacy but it doesn't seem to work. And when we attempt to plan a specific night for this sort of thing most of the time it still falls through. I just want to be happy and I want the same for my partner. I care about him quite a bit and our relationship is extremely gratifying in other ways but I can't keep going without like this. Where do I go from here?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 164 • Replies: 1
No top replies

tibbleinparadise

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2017 07:32 pm
@trafn08,
You might encourage him to see a doctor and possibly get referred to a therapist...assuming he wants to have more sex.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Sexual intimacy is vital for me and my boyfriend has a very low drive
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 02:10:29