What do you think?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 272 • Replies: 7
No top replies

centrox

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 03:33 pm
Succubi are imaginary. They don't need killing, since they don't exist.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 03:34 pm
@Nesymerp1,
I think it involves fresh chicken blood, and cigar smoke, and certain incantations, but I'm not an expert.
Glennn

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2017 03:43 pm
@InfraBlue,
The chicken blood does not have to be fresh; it just can't be dried. Having said that, I would add that the things that you've mentioned have been shown to have only a sixty-five percent success rate. Anyone who tells you different probably makes their living selling fresh chicken blood, cigars, and secret incantations.

If you really want to kill a succubus, contract AIDS (how you do this is your business), and soon enough the succubus will die.
Nesymerp1

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2017 03:34 pm
@centrox,
Well theres sightings but yeah they are imaginary, I belive theres some type of demonic succubi things.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2017 08:11 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

The chicken blood does not have to be fresh; it just can't be dried.

But what if I get my chicken blood in organic artisanal powder form from Dean & DeLuca? Would that work?
Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 04:33 pm
@tsarstepan,
I don't see why it wouldn't. But is it really worth the risk of being succed? You can't go wrong with the old tried and true method involving chicken blood and cigar smoke.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 04:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
Ya know, when I think about it, why would we want to avoid an encounter with an experienced succubus anyway? Maybe it's just an old wives tale that something bad will happen to you if you take advantage of the offerings from one. And maybe the old wives' motivation for telling the tale is to keep their husbands from really having a good time. After all, chicken blood and cigar smoke would certainly be a turnoff; it would turn me off.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How do you even kill a succubus????
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 12:43:09