Thanks to Mgmt

Reply Sat 16 Sep, 2017 10:02 am
Open Letter to A2K Web Chat Room or whatever it's called now

...for occasionally leavin' one of my a2k postin's w/o deletin' [deleting]. You sometime leave 'em now even w/ abbrs !!

In the earlier days when you'd accept almost anything I'd spend 7 to 12 hours a day here, such fun !!! until just recently when ya got more fussy about what's allowed. However, I still love 'ya [you], as u're jus' doin' ur job

Oh and thanks again Mgmt [Management; Managers meant, too; Marginal Mentors] for not correcting software glitch # 46,207,124 (f) and (h), or it it (i), which lets me edit even after you've withdrawn such permission !! so I must be very special !!

[I promise not to reveal it to anyone else: that is, how it's only necessary when you tell me I can't, to quick go up to the top, then hit the backarrow]

But just in case you're still observing rules # 55 and 62 of your Guide to the Unsuspecting Correspondent, I'm providing, in this very lst edit, a few sp'outs [spellouts] of the more 'f''cult abbrs

Meanwhile my BH Eneral has allowed me Tue and Thu the entire day at it; other days I can expect to have chores. But this morn I asked whether she might extend permission thru Sat [Saturday, Satisfaction, Satirical]. When she replied, 'only unofficially; if I should have a job, I can interrupt today.'

I g'v'er big huggin' [hugging]

[Fwdin' to No. 2 Son Kys Nyl 'cause amongst my 122 Email correspondents he's the only one that reads any of my msgs]

[Names disguised to protect the idiots (me) ]

Dale Hileman
Apple Valley
[Where it never rains 'less I leave my toolbox open]
['less = unless; lassitude; lest I'm last]

[Oh and Mgmt, u're welcome f'rall my sp'out'in (spouting); but aren't you glad you aren't deletin' 'em anymore? (any more) ?]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 342 • Replies: 0
No top replies