Thanks for the welcome to a 'newbie' !!

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:16 am
Hello to everyone here. I just happened to find this site through google and BOY does it ever have LOTS of subjects. It's going to be fun to look through all of the subjects AND to meet some new folks here.

It looks like a good place to be......but it will take some time to go through it all.

Shirley in Illinois
Smile [/color]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,833 • Replies: 40
No top replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:37 am
...and stop calling me shirley!

Sorry... I couldn't help myself. Welcome to A2K Shirley.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 09:52 am
hello shirley... you'll like it here if you don't fall in with the wrong crowd.....
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 10:15 am
Yeah.....There are some dangerous folks here! Laughing
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:00 am
Yeah, watch out for them. They'll make you do dirty things.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:03 am
DANGER DANGER WARNING WARNING WILL ROBINSON....KICKY APPROACHES......
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:29 am
danger is the middle name of just about everyone in this place... be on your toes Shirley, be on your toes. you never know what the likes of these folks will try and force you to do.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:32 am
Seed wrote:
danger is the middle name of just about everyone in this place... be on your toes Shirley, be on your toes. you never know what the likes of these folks will try and force you to do.

Well, we try to make folks think, but I can give you some examples that will prove that you can't force it on anyone.

Welcome Shirley, BTW.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:33 am
Sorry, that came off sounding bitter instead of funny... I need more caffeine today.
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:52 am
Seed wrote:
You never know what the likes of these folks will try and force you to do.

I'm also a newbie! Will people try to force me to do dirty stuff, too? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:54 am
lets just hope kicky doesnt read that statement ms. young... for if he does I shall never get the chance of making you do dirty stuff!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 11:59 am
(sob) don't go near kicky....I only wanted help with my email and now I'm heavy with his cyber child! Crying or Very sad

Actually, it could be Gus or Slappy's.....hey, that's a whole talk show! :wink:
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:00 pm
Seed wrote:
lets just hope kicky doesnt read that statement ms. young... for if he does I shall never get the chance of making you do dirty stuff!

Apparently, you beat kicky, so commence with the dirty stuff already.

(I love a man in uniform ... oh, yeah, I LOVE a man in uniform. Twisted Evil )
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:05 pm
well first off we are going to start off with a little dry dirt rolling then we will move on to showering and then straight to the mud pit... how does that sound?
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:07 pm
Seed wrote:
well first off we are going to start off with a little dry dirt rolling then we will move on to showering and then straight to the mud pit... how does that sound?

Oh, cool: mud wrestling. Maybe kicky and Sarah will join in. :wink:
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Mon 20 Dec, 2004 12:09 pm
then we could wash each other off Wink
0 Replies

godfreygirl

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:31 pm
Now I really DO need some help!!
First off.......thanks for ALL the 'welcomes' from folks here. What a nice way to begin a 'relationship' with people in a forum. Laughing

BUT.....seeing as to how I AM new, I need a few explanations ....if it's not too much trouble. AND....just to let you know......I have a GREAT sense of humor, and will totally understand once I KNOW what these mean......BUT.......what was meant by "... you'll like it here if you don't fall in with the wrong crowd" and "....watch out for them. They'll make you do dirty things." and "You never know what the likes of these folks will try and force you to do.".........etc.

I DO have enough of a sense of humor to know that these ARE meant to be 'funny, jokes, ...whatever'.....but by me being NEW, I DO NEED to know what they mean. Embarrassed

SO......can you help me with these meanings? Thanks SO much for understanding a new person being 'in the dark' about this.

Shirley in Illinois Very Happy
0 Replies

ForeverYoung

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:40 pm
Re: Now I really DO need some help!!
Hey, me, too: what godfreygirl said!

I'm the other Newbie on this thread, but I've jumped in and apparently already fallen in with the dirty crowd. How do I get out? uh, never mind .... :wink: Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:51 pm
Stay here! I will not bark on you!
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 22 Dec, 2004 03:56 pm
you must divine these things for yourself young grasshopper...the seed of wisdom has been planted....now....will it fall on rocky ground or will it be nurtured into full bloom? Only time will tell.....
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Thanks for the welcome to a 'newbie' !!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/29/2024 at 05:23:33