Bipolar D\O question?

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 03:55 pm
I have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder. He said I was Hypomanic, which of course is a Bipolar ll feature. But, he diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder- Depressive type. Does he mean Bipolar 2 disorder?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 434 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ponderer

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 06:48 pm
@Kurtis Donaldson,
Take this with a grain of salt, Kurtis.
1. Different people have different personalities.
2. Sometimes people are happy.
3.Sometimes they don't have anything to be happy about.
4. Sometimes they have something to be sad about.
5. If a doctor tells you that there is nothing wrong with you, there is no reason
to make another appointment.
6. Doctors make money selling drugs.
For the sake of your future, sit down and think for a long time about whether or not you want to accept the label that he pulled out of his desk
drawer for you.
Before you take my advice, re-read my words and judge for yourself if you think my mind is functioning normally, with your best interest in mind.
0 Replies

Ponderer

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2017 08:58 am
To any and ALL of you who thought it was the right thing to do to give me a thumb down- I consider it a challenge, and I will take it. As the challenged party, I choose the weapon of words.
Do you disagree with any of my statements? If so, explain why.
Do you deny my right to state my views? If so, why?
Do you doubt my competence to share my point of view? If so, explain why.

You have openly and publicly expressed your as yet unreasonable disapproval of me or my reply to my fellow man. I urge you to take as long as you need to prepare your answers. This is your opportunity to confront me. Step into the light or sit in your shadow.
Lest you think that you have succeeded in you daily mission to "upset" me, be assured that you have only "bitten off more than you can chew".
0 Replies

IndigoRay

Reply Wed 13 Sep, 2017 04:03 pm
@Kurtis Donaldson,
I think you need to get in contact with your doctor to get the answer to this question. The rest of us can only guess.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Bipolar D\O question?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 07:44:29