Please need some help thanks!!!

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 07:18 am
There was a girl who used to like me back 3 year she contacted me one month ago she told everything tht she had a crush on me etc etc...i said i know that all then we keep on talking for 1 month i never started the conversation she was the one who always start the conversation but most of my friends told me tht she talks with everyboy in the same way she talks to me in short they were saying tht she likes to keep boys around her i accepted their advice and didnt talk to her for one week she keeps on messaging me i keep on ignoring her after one week i replied to her msgs i dodnt think tht she was tht type of girl i think tht she stll likes me i know she talks with boys and she also has bf 2 weeks back i blocked her from everywhere on my friends advice but now iam realizing tht i didnt do good bcuz she likes me even thiugh she has a bf im so confused now what should i do ....i also kinda like her sometimes i dont plz need some help and advices thanks
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 275 • Replies: 6
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 10:58 am
@Yoyomokoshokokoko,
She has a boyfriend.

Are you interested in being her friend but not her boyfriend?

Do you spend time with her in real life? do you talk to her in person?
Yoyomokoshokokoko

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 01:00 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks for showing interest... She asked me several yimes tht i like her or not i said yes i do she many times said i love u to me and said tht if she doesn't have bf thrn she would be in a relation with me i can be her friend or bf i dont have ptoblen with tht but she is giving me mix signals and no we have not met each other since 3 years rverytime we made plan to meet up but sonehow we couldn't meet i really want to meey her

Sorry for bad eng. Thanks again
ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 01:08 pm
@Yoyomokoshokokoko,
You can't really be her boyfriend if you haven't met. You can be an online friend, but that's it.

That's just the way it is.

Don't put too much energy into someone you don't know in person.

Are there any young women locally who you could get to know and date?
Yoyomokoshokokoko

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 01:23 pm
@ehBeth,
She was my classmate and my gf in my past the time she said she used to say tht she likes me ...we were both study in a same class but we didnt know each others fb id or anything tht time then she left the school in short the story left incompleted and now two month back she contacted me after 3 years on fb but this time she already have a bf but i still have a feeling tht she still likes me but as i said earlier my ftiends told me tht she talks with every boy in the same way this thing makes me upset and i blocked her with ouy knowing much tht this is truth or not i just blocked her then after 2 weeks after getting alot of msgs from hrr i finally unblocked her she asked me tht why did i block het i told her tht reason tht my friends said tht you likes to keep boys around u she said tht atleast I should asked her out about all this but i still don't know tht this is the truth or not im so confused shes also giving me mixed signals... thanks alot again
ehBeth

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 01:26 pm
@Yoyomokoshokokoko,
yes - you've already said all that.

She has a boyfriend. That means you stay away - online and elsewhere.

You have to find someone local - in real life - to be with.

All that online stuff doesn't mean anything. Keep her blocked. Do not discuss this with friends/classmates/colleagues. Gossip about personal matters is not nice.
Yoyomokoshokokoko

Reply Wed 6 Sep, 2017 01:31 pm
@ehBeth,
I understand thank you very much!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Please need some help thanks!!!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/28/2024 at 07:00:50