Orbeez crisis

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:43 pm
Help! I have been eating some grown orbeez. I don't know why but they tasted nice. They're supposed to be non toxic but I'm really worried about what might happen. My parents don't know about this and I'm scared they'll get mad, or I'm gonna get a disease and die Sad. Should I tell my parents and if I should how? Will they get mad? And will anything happen to me? I didn't pure swallow I chewed them but I'm really scared
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 382 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 04:49 pm
@doglovergymnast13,
I had to look up what they were.
http://www.scarymommy.com/what-hell-are-orbeez-why-kids-obsessed/

Let's just start with the fact that this is obviously not food. Any time you swallow something that isn't food, there is a potential for problems.

So tell your parents. Say what you wrote here. "I don't know why, but I ate some orbeez. I know I'm not supposed to and I'm scared for my health. Please take me to the doctor."

I have no idea if your folks will get mad at you. And maybe your doctor will just send you home. But there is no way of knowing that until you go.

So tell them.

And please stop eating them.
doglovergymnast13

Reply Sun 3 Sep, 2017 05:02 pm
@jespah,
Thank you, sources show that it is not dangerous and I will stop eating them. My parents said after I told them not to be worried because it will be fine. Smile I have always been a weird child when it comes to eat random things.
Rosie. Smile Smile
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Orbeez crisis
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:37:21