Web Designing, Need Specific Features/Recommendations

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 03:07 pm
I plan on building a website sometime soon for a group of friends that will eventually branch out into a larger community. I already know that I want it to be in a forum format generally speaking, but there are very specific features that I want to include. If you play the game Warframe, these features will make much more sense.

-Inventory Capability: I want people to be able to make an inventory of items to sell. Not real life items for real currency, but items you can put the desired price for in a selected currency. Also the ability to make a desired items list/wish list with the same values. Preferably with thumbnails for each item.
-A 1:1 chat.
-A rating system to see whether or not the user is reliable.
-A collective blacklist where users can report disrespectful and malicious players. People will be able to upload a photo album or video to prove/verify. However, this isn't just limited to users. I want to be able to make an entity that has this rating, where I may link users if they exist in my community.
-Similar to above, a Graylist, where questionable players are reported, and others can verify if they are blacklist-able or whitelist-able.
-And optionally, I would like a password page where all users are required to type in the site password before they may access the main site in any way, shape or form, without giving anybody admin priveledges obviously. I will distribute the password once work is complete and I'm ready to share it.

I am open to coding this out myself, though I am also open to using a web design tool like Forumotion. I'd like your opinions on both what coding language would support what I need the most, and what web design tool or site has the features I need. All help is appreciated.

Edited because I forgot the last feature.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,612 • Replies: 0
No top replies